Sports Illustrated: Top 50 players of this season | The Boneyard

Sports Illustrated: Top 50 players of this season

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'd never heard of David Roddy before. Not like there are a lot of Colorado St games on the TV. Just watched some highlights. Dude is a brick house with not only the ability to go inside strong, but an impressive array of fadeaway shots from any distance and a solid three-point game. We likely won't meet him, but he'd be a matchup nightmare.

Reaction Score
I can't wait to watch Gonzaga get bounced the second weekend this year. The media lovesssss Gonzaga

Reaction Score
I'd never heard of David Roddy before. Not like there are a lot of Colorado St games on the TV. Just watched some highlights. Dude is a brick house with not only the ability to go inside strong, but an impressive array of fadeaway shots from any distance and a solid three-point game. We likely won't meet him, but he'd be a matchup nightmare.
He's incredible to watch. Mountain West games are often on FS1 after the Big East so I've seen quite a bit of him this year. Super unique player. Dominant in that league and he's on the NBA Draft radar as well.

#42 for Sanogo seems low. Interesting that guys like Hunter Dickinson, Armando Bacot, Mark Williams, and Zach Edey are above him, when Sanogo finished above all those guys in the Kareem Abdul Jabbar Center of the Year award list.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I can't wait to watch Gonzaga get bounced the second weekend this year. The media lovesssss Gonzaga
I don't think they are nearly as good as last year. They are extremely well-coached but I don't think it's a particularly physical or athletic team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom