Sports Illustrated: Kemba's search for playoff magic | The Boneyard

Sports Illustrated: Kemba's search for playoff magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
really hope Charlotte finds a way to match up with Miami in the first round, 4 games left and spots 3-6 are still very much in flux

Reaction Score
Lee Jenkins , class stuff per usual. One of the best in the biz

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Fantastic stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction Score
really hope Charlotte finds a way to match up with Miami in the first round, 4 games left and spots 3-6 are still very much in flux
I think their best matchup would be vs the Hawks. The Heat have a veteran squad I could see them giving Cleveland trouble in the second round.

Reaction Score
I think their best matchup would be vs the Hawks. The Heat have a veteran squad I could see them giving Cleveland trouble in the second round.
Of the 3 potential opponents, Celtics/Hawks/Heat, they've fared far better against the Heat this year than the other 2. Sometimes regular season outcomes don't matter, but going by that its really not close. Plus a Hawks/Hornets series gets stuck on NBATV and nobody outside of their respective fan bases would watch, I want to see Kemba showout and have people actually tune in to see it. Also, during the Nets/Hornets broadcast last night Ian Eagle said off the record the Hornets said the Heat is who they wanna play. I agree with you on a Heat/Cleveland series tho, I think out of any team in the East they have the best chance of giving them a series, but they will be dependent on rooks/newbies in Winslow, Richardson, Whiteside.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Terrific Article. Really hope the Hornets make playoff noise. Kemba deserves it.

Reaction Score
Of the 3 potential opponents, Celtics/Hawks/Heat, they've fared far better against the Heat this year than the other 2. Sometimes regular season outcomes don't matter, but going by that its really not close. Plus a Hawks/Hornets series gets stuck on NBATV and nobody outside of their respective fan bases would watch, I want to see Kemba showout and have people actually tune in to see it. Also, during the Nets/Hornets broadcast last night Ian Eagle said off the record the Hornets said the Heat is who they wanna play. I agree with you on a Heat/Cleveland series tho, I think out of any team in the East they have the best chance of giving them a series, but they will be dependent on rooks/newbies in Winslow, Richardson, Whiteside.
Yea you're right they are 1-3 vs the Hawks, 0-2 vs Boston with 1 left vs them, and 2-2 against the Heat. I said the Hawks would be the best matchup mostly because I think they are the worst out of those teams but I like the point on wanting National exposure on ABC or ESPN

Reaction Score
This article should be shown to any high school recruit, holy cr@p that was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom