Spoiler Alert - Olympic Women's Soccer Discussion | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Spoiler Alert - Olympic Women's Soccer Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, I also think Hope Solo was very thin skinned with the Chastain bashing..... it is one thing to say "lay off my teammate" but quite another to say Brandi knows nothing of which she talks about.... and in the middle of the Olympics! Ouch. I think she went way overboard.

Subliminally perhaps.... I think this team is trying to cast an imprint to define their team as opposed to Brandi's World Cup champion team of 1999. The team memberrs even said as much during last year's World Cup. The 99 team got significantly more attention than this team has gotten.... something tells me that there is that diad going on in Hope's mind, and the want for more attention.

Reaction Score
Yes, I also think Hope Solo was very thin skinned with the Chastain bashing..... it is one thing to say "lay off my teammate" but quite another to say Brandi knows nothing of which she talks about.... and in the middle of the Olympics! Ouch. I think she went way overboard.

Subliminally perhaps.... I think this team is trying to cast an imprint to define their team as opposed to Brandi's World Cup champion team of 1999. The team memberrs even said as much during last year's World Cup. The 99 team got significantly more attention than this team has gotten.... something tells me that there is that diad going on in Hope's mind, and the want for more attention.

winning the World Cup in front of 90k fans at the Rose Bowl helped! Plus, that team had players who were long time favorites (faces of the game) and grew the sport from the ground up (Hamm, Akers, Milbrett, Chastain, Lily, Foudy, etc)

This current team blew it in last year's WC. Still pissed about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom