Special Edition of the Blitz w/ Emily Noonan: Meet The Coaches ~ Ernest T Jones | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Special Edition of the Blitz w/ Emily Noonan: Meet The Coaches ~ Ernest T Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually he did get off to a rocky start, and I am sure most on this board agree that it is behind him, and he is going to be very successful here.

Actually he did get off to a rocky start, and I am sure most on this board agree that it is behind him, and he is going to be very successful here.

Agree, his opening remarks were not innocuous. Suzie did what she had to. Bob did the same. The guy is a super hyper fast talker that believes in the god he does. I am convinced he will support all players in all areas of spirituality. He means well.

Having said that the one thing in common for Suzie, Bob, Ernie T, and all players on schollies along with us as fans is the greenback. You can be a christian, agnostic, muslim, atheist it does not matter. They along with the media get payed and we spend dollars that all say In God We Trust....
Just another spin...
I hope to hell he puts a couple of guys on the field that can run like the devil...God bless Ernie T....

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Stop with the censorship. I'm not a Christian, I'm agnostic. People need to relax.

My original point is he did NOT get off to a rocky start. A bunch of hypersensitive people way overreacted to an innocuous comment.

Agree as some just like to complain about everything as we saw in this case.

I liked what I heard from him on The Blitz and think he will bring a lot of positives to the running backs and the rest of the team outside of football.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I hope he punches you all in the face.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I hope he punches you all in the face.

I heard he was going after the Big Fish and that is you. So the rest of us are not worried, but you should be :)

Reaction Score
He got off to a rocky start because he's a christian. What? What he said is completely normal for football coaches all over the country. The overreaction and anti-christian sentiment of the state doesn't serve Connecticut well. Good for coach Jones for using his constitution rights openly. We need more of it.
He seemed proud to have been in the military also, another no-no according to the Obama police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom