Speaking of attendance.... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Speaking of attendance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
prices have actually gone down

Don't want to start a spitting match but priced games in January for nosebleed
seats and the price for 7 seats senior and children under 18- $22.00-$28.-$19.60 and & $32.00.I'm not cheap but also in this economy we're talking w/parking gas, food for 7 just makes 7 or 8 games down to 2 or 3 and i suspect there are many seniors in the same boat.No big deal but I think this explains drop in attendance among other issues.

Reaction Score
Don't want to start a spitting match but priced games in January for nosebleed
seats and the price for 7 seats senior and children under 18- $22.00-$28.-$19.60 and & $32.00.I'm not cheap but also in this economy we're talking w/parking gas, food for 7 just makes 7 or 8 games down to 2 or 3 and i suspect there are many seniors in the same boat.No big deal but I think this explains drop in attendance among other issues.

What website are you looking at? Season tickets for the women's games this year are $15 and they keep advertising tickets for future women's games starting at $10. In fact, I just checked through the UConn website, which takes you to Ticketmaster but offers tickets for a lower price. The Jan 4th women's game has tickets for $10. Men's game on Dec 31 are available for $15.00. Be careful where you look for tickets. If you go to the XL Center ticket office site you will be charged a higher price. Go through uconnhuskies.com to get the lower price.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
What website are you looking at? Season tickets for the women's games this year are $15 and they keep advertising tickets for future women's games starting at $10. In fact, I just checked through the UConn website, which takes you to Ticketmaster but offers tickets for a lower price. The Jan 4th women's game has tickets for $10. Men's game on Dec 31 are available for $15.00. Be careful where you look for tickets. If you go to the XL Center ticket office site you will be charged a higher price. Go through uconnhuskies.com to get the lower price.
Chap try going deeper into the season... punch in Feb. games to confirm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro