Sparks @ Lynx - 10/04/17 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sparks @ Lynx - 10/04/17

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I was for Minny but LA never had a chance with the officiating I saw.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I was for Minny but LA never had a chance with the officiating I saw.

Really? I saw it completely the opposite. The refs tried like hell to keep LA in the game. That foul on Maya on that 3 was a disgrace. She never touched the girl.

Reaction Score
Really? I saw it completely the opposite. The refs tried like hell to keep LA in the game. That foul on Maya on that 3 was a disgrace. She never touched the girl.
You are correct, sir

Reaction Score
brunson.jpg

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Congrats to the Lynx--they played better as a team and appeared to want it more. Fowles was an absolute beast tonight and Whalen had a great game. Moore did a lot of little things well and made the biggest play of the night.

3rd year in a row that Nneka has performed quite poorly against the Lynx in the playoffs. She hit the winner last year but was subpar most of the series. Tonight she was flat out bad...she got owned on the boards and was largely ineffective besides a few buckets early.

Sad for Parker that she didn't get another title tonight. She worked her butt off all night and did what she could to rally LA. I thought it was an uphill battle for the Sparks with the reffing tonight but they had their chances and didn't make the most of them. Lots of missed shots by Lavender, Sims and Beard. They need a better backup post to replace Lavender next year. Someone with size and who can rebound. I think La is the favorite next year if the starting 5 return. The guards are onl getting better and Nneka/Parker aren't slowing down.

Reaction Score
At least they tried to keep Parker clean. If any other Sparks player was within 10 feet they gave Parker's fouls to someone else.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I loved the response by Cheryl Reeves to Holly Rowe's question " Were you nervous when the Sparks cut the lead to 1 basket with under a minute to go? " Answer. "No. We wanted them to the make the game close and then we ripped it away from them." :D

That is how rivals are supposed to respond.

Next year. Same time. Same Channel. Same Result.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Congrats to the Lynx--they played better as a team and appeared to want it more. Fowles was an absolute beast tonight and Whalen had a great game. Moore did a lot of little things well and made the biggest play of the night.

3rd year in a row that Nneka has performed quite poorly against the Lynx in the playoffs. She hit the winner last year but was subpar most of the series. Tonight she was flat out bad...she got owned on the boards and was largely ineffective besides a few buckets early.

Sad for Parker that she didn't get another title tonight. She worked her butt off all night and did what she could to rally LA. I thought it was an uphill battle for the Sparks with the reffing tonight but they had their chances and didn't make the most of them. Lots of missed shots by Lavender, Sims and Beard. They need a better backup post to replace Lavender next year. Someone with size and who can rebound. I think La is the favorite next year if the starting 5 return. The guards are onl getting better and Nneka/Parker aren't slowing down.
Nneka said she had never been in such physical games. She had to match up with Sylvia 5 times in 2 weeks. That's a load.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom