South Florida | The Boneyard

South Florida

Reaction Score
Is playing at Depaul's High school style gym. Anybody wanting UConn to join Big East basketball take a good look. Yes this is temporary... for Depaul, but who in the AAC is temporarily playing in a high school style gym?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Depaul is in Lincoln Park. Who cares what their gym looks like?

Reaction Score
Well, they are still playing at this time of the year, so that is cool.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
David Collins with the slam to put USF on top!

Reaction Score
Is playing at Depaul's High school style gym. Anybody wanting UConn to join Big East basketball take a good look. Yes this is temporary... for Depaul, but who in the AAC is temporarily playing in a high school style gym?
Thi isn’t their regular home court. This is where women’s volleyball and sometimes women’s basketball plays. It holds 3k and there are a number of empty seats. Not sure why they are playing here tonight.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Free basketball! This will go down as a CBI classic.

Reaction Score
You mean this brand new arena they opened?

1554345024748.png

Reaction Score
We need luxury boxes in the next iteration of Gampel. And to not have the Storrs or Hartford 'skyline' on the court fad. Woof

Reaction Score
I need us Uconn fans to stop doing all this hating. We don't have much going on with our facilities. And we don't have alumni donating like these other schools. Ijs

???

Someone better tell this to the people that just poured $50 million into our facilities.

Have you honestly never heard of the Werth center that opened 3 1/2 years ago (funded by donors?)

Reaction Score
???

Someone better tell this to the people that just poured $50 million into our facilities.

Have you honestly never heard of the Werth center that opened 3 1/2 years ago (funded by donors?)
Lol. Please keep naming more. Bet you can't. We all know Werth. How many of our athletes gave/give back to uconn? Point is Syracuse, UNC, Duke and BC have more connections to big donors then Uconn. Even b4 AAC, we struggled financially after the bowl game against Oklahoma. I'm a real historian over here. Lol

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Lol. Please keep naming more. Bet you can't. We all know Werth. How many of our athletes gave/give back to uconn? Point is Syracuse, UNC, Duke and BC have more connections to big donors then Uconn. Even b4 AAC, we struggled financially after the bowl game against Oklahoma. I'm a real historian over here. Lol

????

Who cares? The point is, they have brand spaning new state-of-the-art facilities, and you said they were cruddy.

You're just wrong on this.

& you're point about Oklahoma is a non-sequitir.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They have a brand new arena that blows Gampel and XL out of the water. We should be in the Big East yesterday.

TBF, they sure as hell didn't build that with BE money.

Reaction Score
????

Who cares? The point is, they have brand spaning new state-of-the-art facilities, and you said they were cruddy.

You're just wrong on this.

& you're point about Oklahoma is a non-sequitir.
You missed the point and the "k". Lol. But wasn't trying to debate. The point is we are nowhere financially stable like the other school we keep criticizing.

Reaction Score
I thought I was a casual fan until I watched most of the last 2 CBI games. And they were entertaining. USF’s young front court is going to be pretty good for the next few years.

Reaction Score
I thought I was a casual fan until I watched most of the last 2 CBI games. And they were entertaining. USF’s young front court is going to be pretty good for the next few years.

Found myself watching all of Wichita States NIT games. CBI is a horse of a different color. You have elevated to hard core

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom