South Florida Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

South Florida Post Game Thread

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This season can’t end fast enough.

Reaction Score
It is so freaking exhausting to be a fan of this program.

Nothing Mora can say is going to change my opinion. He has been asleep at the wheel as far as I’m concerned. Absolute trash season and a total failure after last year. The buck stops with him and all I see is excuses.

Reaction Score
The defense completely collapsed when given a chance to win the game. They gave USF exactly what they needed to win. It looked like a seven on seven drill at the end.

And how many interceptions did the defense drop. Three? Just pathetic.

Reaction Score
What was with the defensive scheme in the fourth quarter? How about mixing a blitz in once in a while? Instead, let’s let the QU stand back there with all day to throw.
The defensive coordinator is too busy making excuses for his bad decisions and throwing the blame to something that hasn't made a difference in our losses.

Reaction Score
how is it possible that literally every single one of the 131 programs besides us and UMass are able to put together a competent team 2 years in a row? It is mind boggling it is infuriating and it’s utterly depressing. I love this school and I love college football. WHY are we constantly an absolute joke??? Like someone please explain to me how a flagship state school can’t win 5 games a year against G5 backwater programs. It’s insulting to the alumni the fans and the state. Fire Mora fire Charlton fire AD Dave and just clean house. The hell have you got to lose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom