South Carolina. Vs Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

South Carolina. Vs Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We only played one good quarter today; there is often a lack of killer instinct. I hope A'ja's ankle isn't badly hurt.

Are you copying Geno's postings?? The sound is that of Geno--One Good Qtr/Lack of killer instinct--words out of Geno's song book. My belief is there are no bad wins --only bad loses. Much like no landing is bad that you can walk away from.
One point is all you need--every other point is wasted.

Reaction Score
Are you copying Geno's postings?? The sound is that of Geno--One Good Qtr/Lack of killer instinct--words out of Geno's song book. My belief is there are no bad wins --only bad loses. Much like no landing is bad that you can walk away from.
Not if it scores the crowd wings

Reaction Score
Ankle sprains are always tricky.

If its a high sprain then she could be sidelined for a few games.

Let's hope for the best. Absolutely hate to see a player go down to injury. Best to Wilson.

It's an Ankle Sprain and will be evaluated daily. Her father said she's fine and smiling. She's likely to sit out against Georgia on 1/12 and return @ LSU on 1/15.

Reaction Score
As it does Dawn and our fans, without a doubt. That said, we love our team and wouldn't trade them for anything.
You couldn't otherwise call yourself a fan. Uconn fans wish for a full recovery for Wilson--when UC plays we want them to play teams at there best--and of course beat the best!!!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

I have a classic Type A personality and hate to lose.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
You couldn't otherwise call yourself a fan. Uconn fans wish for a full recovery for Wilson--when UC plays we want them to play teams at there best--and of course beat the best!!!
Hopefully we will continue playing every year.

Reaction Score
I have a classic Type A personality and hate to lose.
You just joined the largest majority in America and possibly the world. That club includes some important people in WBB--not the least of all are Dawn and Geno. I could make a list--but my fingers get tired.

I'm your basic D personality---except when I take David's tests!! More tests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom