South Carolina. Vs Florida | The Boneyard

South Carolina. Vs Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rebecca quoting DiMauro that he doesn't think UConn will lose a game until Geno retires.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Florida is not that good a team - losses to Northwestern, Auburn, and Indiana with only the NW being a road game doesn't look good on their resume. SC is a very good team - not likely to be a serious contest.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Florida is not that good a team - losses to Northwestern, Auburn, and Indiana with only the NW being a road game doesn't look good on their resume. SC is a very good team - not likely to be a serious contest.
its gonna be interesting to see how UConn handles SC

Reaction Score

Florida losses against somewhat mediocre competition were when they still had Christinaki...never know how UConn-South Carolina could play out, but they do not look impressive against a pretty weak Florida team.

Reaction Score
Florida losses against somewhat mediocre competition were when they still had Christinaki...never know how UConn-South Carolina could play out, but they do not look impressive against a pretty weak Florida team.

I just watched until a point in the 2nd quarter that they blew the game open and had to go out and then decided to come on here and another site and do some reading. But from what I saw they looked extremely impressive. They hit 3's. They didn't just shoot 3's. They rebounded terrific both offense and defense. What didn't you like? Or has their play dropped off?

Reaction Score
We only played one good quarter today; there is often a lack of killer instinct. I hope A'ja's ankle isn't badly hurt.

So the 3rd quarter you were bad?

I guess the run I saw was your best moment. In that run your team looked terrific. And ofc the only other game I saw from your team was Louisville. So you kinda know what I think of your team.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

I guess the run I saw was your best moment. In that run your team looked terrific. And ofc the only other game I saw from your team was Louisville. So you kinda know what I think of your team.
We played great in the second quarter and then coasted.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Wasn't "Bad".... just not as good as the 2nd quarter because we took our foot off the gas slightly. The refereeing changed and tick tack fouls were being called... fouls started piling up. Florida was being unnecessarily aggressive today... it's very rare that I see a team be that physical with us. It was a wrestling match for much of the 2nd half.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Ankle sprains are always tricky.

If its a high sprain then she could be sidelined for a few games.

Let's hope for the best. Absolutely hate to see a player go down to injury. Best to Wilson.

Reaction Score
Ankle sprains are always tricky.

If its a high sprain then she could be sidelined for a few games.

Let's hope for the best. Absolutely hate to see a player go down to injury. Best to Wilson.

Agreed, let's just hope for the best. That looked bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom