South Carolina & UConn Post Game Press Conference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

South Carolina & UConn Post Game Press Conference

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
There's a wide gulf of conversation between snide and a** kissing @DaddyChoc . I'd settle for "tonight they were the better team; we'll get 'em next time."
we still wouldn't be happy with that... whcih coach has ever said "we'll get them next time"... did Geno say that about MissState? Did MState say that last yeah about UConn when they lost by 60

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
we still wouldn't be happy with that... whcih coach has ever said "we'll get them next time"... did Geno say that about MissState? Did MState say that last yeah about UConn when they lost by 60

Closest I came in a minute search: Quentin Hillsman after the Syracuse title loss to UConn:

" Players like Connecticut superstar Breanna Stewart don't come out of Central New York very often, and perhaps not more than once in a lifetime.

» Box score

Should another player of that magnitude come along at some point, Syracuse University coach Quentin Hillsman knows where she's going to college.

"We're going to get her. Next one comes, we're getting her,'' he said Tuesday night. "We won't lose another one. Don't worry about that.''

Syracuse women's basketball coach Quentin Hillsman: We'll get the next Breanna Stewart

And DaddyChoc you know it's not the exact words I'm talking about her. She's pugnacious to a fault and what comes out of her mouth is often the first thing in her head. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
If the roles were reversed and Geno said the "...all's right..." phrase, many on here would say that it was just Geno being Geno.

Many on the BY have criticized those LadyVol fans who were offended by Geno's "Evil Empire" remark years ago, saying said group was too thin-skinned, didn't get Geno's sense of humor, etc.

Dawn Staley is a fierce competitor who had just watched her team not even compete vs UConn in a big stakes game on national tv. Again. And BY'ers get our fur in a fluff over that remark?

All goes to POV

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Typical start to a Lou answer "um, yeah." Love it.
Lou uses that expression so often, and it has become endearing to us fans. Kia frequently says 'definitely' in her interviews.They all have strong personalities and give great interviews. CD teaches them so well!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Closest I came in a minute search: Quentin Hillsman after the Syracuse title loss to UConn:

" Players like Connecticut superstar Breanna Stewart don't come out of Central New York very often, and perhaps not more than once in a lifetime.

» Box score

Should another player of that magnitude come along at some point, Syracuse University coach Quentin Hillsman knows where she's going to college.

"We're going to get her. Next one comes, we're getting her,'' he said Tuesday night. "We won't lose another one. Don't worry about that.''

Syracuse women's basketball coach Quentin Hillsman: We'll get the next Breanna Stewart

And DaddyChoc you know it's not the exact words I'm talking about her. She's pugnacious to a fault and what comes out of her mouth is often the first thing in her head. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
She said what she said... and will probably rub you the wrong way again. Hopefully you'l be around waiting on it

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She said what she said... and will probably rub you the wrong way again. Hopefully you'l be around waiting on it

Why thank you DaddyChoc, I hope to be around too, but I only listen to Dawn when it is thrust upon me by the intersection of UConn and SC.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Why thank you DaddyChoc, I hope to be around too, but I only listen to Dawn when it is thrust upon me by the intersection of UConn and SC.
nah you can avoid... but you choose to listen, looking for that high praise or nah... so you can poke/jab her. I operate different. If I dont care for you I dont want no parts of anything you're involved it. My health comes first lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom