South Carolina NC State Thursday | The Boneyard

South Carolina NC State Thursday

Reaction Score
According to the ESPN app the South Carolina/ NC State game is Thursday 12/3 at 7:00 on ESPN2, Depaul/ Louisville game is Friday 12/4 at 6:30 on ESPN should both be good games.

Reaction Score
on ESPN 2 at 7pm. Should be a great game Saturday DePaul Louisville 6pm
Should be a good measuring stick for SC, Boston gets to face another elite C for a change as well, so that will be a nice subplot. I have a feeling following SC's fortunes over the next few years will be of prime importance to Uconn fans because it might happen this year, but by next season I think Uconn and SC will be on a separate tier above the rest of the competition.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The difference will be Geno. The development of his team and the key players will be off the roof. The key comes down to fundementals and when you have the players UConn has and the coaches UConn has...well it will be tuff to beat UConn. Another dynasty in the making. Its all about what you can become and you cant become what you want to become if you dont have to coaches to make you become what you want to become. Its all about becoming the best within a system that can become the best.

Reaction Score
Moved to SC recently and other than the nice weather, great food, and wonderful golf, this is another bonus. Looking forward to watching this game and giving Geno my notes.
;);)

Reaction Score
Should be a good measuring stick for SC, Boston gets to face another elite C for a change as well, so that will be a nice subplot. I have a feeling following SC's fortunes over the next few years will be of prime importance to Uconn fans because it might happen this year, but by next season I think Uconn and SC will be on a separate tier above the rest of the competition.
For those that aren’t familiar with Wes Moore’s coaching chops, you are in for a surprise.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom