South Carolina loses to Drake!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

South Carolina loses to Drake!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Looks like maybe December of 2019, January 2020
Well, at least open up a doughnut hole. No sense in depriving yourself completely.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I’ve always mildly disliked Dawn (mainly her mindless interviews) but I think SC will finish second behind Miss St. I don’t think they’ll be middle of the pack though I’d love to see it. SEC is filled with mediocrity except Ms State and surprising KY. Give Matt Mitchell credit. He’s pulled a rabbit out of the hat with new acquisition Howard. Where did she come from? Was she rated? Also he deserves credit for having the best press in the country. Those kids play defense like savages. Just as quickly as he epically imploded his program they are almost back.
Rhyne Howard (Women's Basketball Roster - University of Kentucky Athletics) was 2018 Tennessee Gatorade Player of the Year and Tennessee Miss Basketball. Rated 38th overall recruit by ESPN.

I was thoroughly impressed with Kentucky's defensive pressure and offensive decision-making in this tournament.

Reaction Score
South Carolina may drop out the AP top 20 ranks with 3-3 records.

Faster than I thought, I predicted they would be out of the top 20 by the end of the year.

Checkmate November 16

"Maryland should beat them by 20 on Sunday. And they will probably have 3 or 4 more losses by Christmas."

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I am eating my words. I didn't think Drake had a chance to beat South Carolina.
As one who has ingested many of my own words over many years, i have learned to use good ones as often as possible. Far better to eat good ones! ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
How does it taste? :D

View attachment 36699

If Lot can’t answer, we should pass this on to Triad. He is, after all, our comfort food expert!

I know for a fact that Ive never seen those in a store..... and Im not even sure they sell Drake products down here.................... but as a civic duty to the Boneyard... I'll be on the lookout later this week in Walmart and Harris Teeter for any Drake products.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
As stated earlier, there are a lot of newcomers on this team and a new offense. I think they will take a few more lumps, but will be much better by the time the league schedule gets here.

Reaction Score
As stated earlier, there are a lot of newcomers on this team and a new offense. I think they will take a few more lumps, but will be much better by the time the league schedule gets here.
I’m sure you’re right. I’m just enjoying seeing SC looking like Holly is coaching them. They can’t continue to be this bad. Cooper starting to get it done. They have a log jam at guard. I wonder if Perry from Clemson is beginning to regret picking SC. She’s not getting a ton of minutes for someone with her ability.

Last edited:

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I’m sure you’re right. I’m just enjoying seeing SC looking like Holly is coaching them. They can’t continue to be this bad. Cooper starting to get it done. They have a log jam at guard. I wonder if Perry from Clemson is beginning to regret picking SC. She’s not getting a ton of minutes for someone with her ability.

She's about the 5th best guard on the team, so her playing time is commensurate with her ability. Dawn and Audra were college teammates and roommates at Virginia, so I'm almost certain that is why Nelly decided to transfer to USC and not because she thought she would start.

Reaction Score
I know for a fact that Ive never seen those in a store..... and Im not even sure they sell Drake products down here..... but as a civic duty to the Boneyard... I'll be on the lookout later this week in Walmart and Harris Teeter for any Drake products.

Drakes were always the Hydrox to Hostess' Oreo, but they did have a great coffee cake.
This will help your search:
Product Locator | Drakes Cake

Reaction Score
I know for a fact that Ive never seen those in a store..... and Im not even sure they sell Drake products down here..... but as a civic duty to the Boneyard... I'll be on the lookout later this week in Walmart and Harris Teeter for any Drake products.

As you suspect, it appears Walmart in Durham has Drake's Family Pack of Coffee Cakes. Enjoy them with your coffee.

1543233395140.png

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
With all do respect, SC lost Wilson, but just about everyone else is back from last year’s team. While Cuevas-Moore was out, she’s not exactly new to the program having played 3 full seasons in Columbia. Even Cooper has been around for a year. If you made your case for a team like MS St, I would agree.
Cuevas-Moore is having to transition into a "no position" offense just like the others that have been in the program for a while. Staley is playing a team that is unlike her others in every respect. She took transfers (Nelly, Jennings, Cooper) from different programs and trying to make them (along with the freshmen and bench players from last year) into a unit. The talent is there but it is somewhat discombobulated at this point. They will make some noise this year but they are not a championship caliper team in any respect. Playing in competition and "being around" are two totally different things.

Reaction Score
As you suspect, it appears Walmart in Durham has Drake's Family Pack of Coffee Cakes. Enjoy them with your coffee.

View attachment 36731

fyi, He's Triad (Greensboro-High Point-Winston Salem), not Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Cheatin Hill) which is 60 miles east.

Neighbor Mk
3605 High Point Road
Greensboro, NC 27407

Walmart Sup
121 W Elmsley St
Greensboro, NC 27406

Lowes Foods
240 Market View Dr
Kernersville, NC 27285

Food Lion
South Main
Kernersville, NC 27284

Reaction Score
fyi, He's Triad (Greensboro-High Point-Winston Salem), not Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Cheatin Hill) which is 60 miles east.

Neighbor Mk
3605 High Point Road
Greensboro, NC 27407

Walmart Sup
121 W Elmsley St
Greensboro, NC 27406

Lowes Foods
240 Market View Dr
Kernersville, NC 27285

Food Lion
South Main
Kernersville, NC 27284

Lol, but didn't he say, in some other thread, he goes to the Duke games?

EDIT: that Lowes Foods looks like a great place to shop.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Neighbor Mk
3605 High Point Road
Greensboro, NC 27407

Walmart Sup
121 W Elmsley St
Greensboro, NC 27406

Lowes Foods
240 Market View Dr
Kernersville, NC 27285

Food Lion
South Main
Kernersville, NC 27284

Thanks..... I think :oops: I guess after this head cold passes (cant really taste food all that well) I'll have to venture out in search of these products.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom