Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Starting this a bit early for some programming notes:

6:45 PM ESPN SportsCenter live interview with Geno
10 PM ESPN2 Geno Project Part 2 - The Program
Tuesday 10 PM SNY Geno Show

Reaction Score
Geno on the game: I don't think there's anything differentn about it, other than usually we're #1, the hype is a little different. Two really good teams are playing and South Carolina didn't all of a sudden get good. Nobody should be surprised that they are in this situation. I don't know what happens tonight is going to be a really huge indicator of what could happen down the road.

On the AAC's lack of competition: This same thing happened last year. Didn't matter who we were playing, we beat everybody bad. This year's team is not as good as last year's, and that's true of everyone. You look around the country, it's not a great senior class. We're lucky we have a couple of juniors that are pretty good.

On Tuck and Stewie: Not sending a message with Tuck and Stewie. To me it's just been a pattern that's been evolving. We just kinda go in, and let the things go, and whatever happens happens, we're gonna win. Did they deserve it, no, but I'm Italian and I do dumb things and you don't know why you did it.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Team looked really relaxed during pregame warmups.

Reaction Score
Team looked really relaxed during pregame warmups.
I hope KML is really relaxed! Would like to see her catch fire early. Now would be a good time for a repeat of last year's Duke or this year's UCD game.

Reaction Score
Well word is UConn is gonna get some home cooking tonight. Guess that's what SEC apologists say because they don't realize it's not supposed to be that physical.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well word is UConn is gonna get some home cooking tonight. Guess that's what SEC apologists say because they don't realize it's not supposed to be that physical.

That is the habitual SEC fan lament for in-conference games too. They're just that way.

Reaction Score
That place looks filled and full of energy. This is going to be fun!

Reaction Score
Birdy says Vegas double-digit line is not out of line
Also said if you took the two teams and put them on the playground, UConn would win and it wouldn't be close.

Reaction Score
Boards are gonna be tough tonight. Tuck with a foul going for the rebound.

Reaction Score
Stewie has to step up to this challenge.... so far, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom