South Carolina’s Short Bench | The Boneyard

South Carolina’s Short Bench

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UConn is not the only team with a short bench. Tonight vs Vanderbilt, South Carolina will suit up only 8 players, which includes 3 freshmen and only one experienced forward.

For the 2nd game in a row, NPOY candidate Aja Wilson will be in a walking boot. Wilson is day to day with a sprained ankle. Sophomore forward Herbert Harrigan is also out for an extended period of time with a bruised knee.

Add in the season ending ACL injury to Bianca Cuevas-Moore and that SC is still waiting on an NCAA waiver request for transfer Te’a Cooper, and it’s clear that Dawn has a very short bench that lacks experience, at least for tonight’s game.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
when you think about it UConn is incredibly lucky..their bench is short not because of injury but because the coach deems it to be so
Excellent point. At least Geno has warm bodies in uniform. If it gets any worse at SC, Dawn may have to suit up.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yeah, I really wish that the UConn coach knew how to manage his bench. Maybe he should change coaching philosophies and instead of playing players that fit into his 11 time NC system, make the current top 6 team players adapt to the bench players.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I really wish that the UConn coach knew how to manage his bench. Maybe he should change coaching philosophies and instead of playing players that fit into his 11 time NC system, make the current top 6 team players adapt to the bench players.

now there's a thought............

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

He is by having many of our starters play 40 minutes. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Coach needs to prepare his elite players at the highest level so that they will survive the pro competition. By adapting them into playing w lesser players will not help them on that regard. Looks like many people on this board are vying for his $million dollar salary.. good luck .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Coach needs to prepare his elite players at the highest level so that they will survive the pro competition. By adapting them into playing w lesser players will not help them on that regard. Looks like many people on this board are vying for his $million dollar salary.. good luck .
I was being totally sarcastic.Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom