Sources: Mark Gottfried directly linked to payments | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sources: Mark Gottfried directly linked to payments

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
After what happened at UNC and there was not even a slap on the wrist and the fact that Sean Miller is still
roaming the sidelines at AU, I don't even look at this stuff anymore
Just waiting for NCAA to call on UConn's next hangnail

Reaction Score
In fairness, purvis was a local boy for them.
You are not being helpful bringing up Rodney and cash. Last person to do that was Glen Miller’s wife.

I was not aware of what you're saying about Miller's wife. I only mentioned him because Ollie had recruited him (and several other players) that he eventually lost to Gottfried and he came to mind because of the fact he eventually came here.

Last edited:

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Focusing on Abu Malik was one of KO’s biggest recruiting mistakes when Bonzie Colson was available. Sucks that he also missed out on Tremont Waters for the same rea$on

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who remembers Gottfried's indignation on ESPN when UConn was dinged for the Nate Miles' recruitment? He said flat out, "Some coaches cheat, while the clean guys lose and end up losing their jobs." He was referencing the 04 tourney blowout, UConn v. Alabama. He was blasting Calhoun.

What a hypocrite.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who remembers Gottfried's indignation on ESPN when UConn was dinged for the Nate Miles' recruitment? He said flat out, "Some coaches cheat, while the clean guys lose and end up losing their jobs." He was referencing the 04 tourney blowout, UConn v. Alabama. He was blasting Calhoun.

What a hypocrite.

You know, Coach K takes the same attitude with a lot of these types of things....

Reaction Score

What a hypocrite.
Remember that quite well. Its also why I have hated Gottfried ever since.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom