Sour grapes and whine, the resentment of Jim Calhoun abounds | The Boneyard

Sour grapes and whine, the resentment of Jim Calhoun abounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ignore ignore ignore. Do not let haters rain on your parade. In a few more weeks we can get back to talking about basketball.

Reaction Score
Remember, at bleacher report, the title correspondent is one you give yourself not one you earn.

Reaction Score
lol some nice responses in comments.. well said about pitino and other major programs.. Its not like we kicked anyone off the team

Reaction Score
I never read Blecher Retard articles. Some of the most amateurish, homerific writing known to man.
There's literally zero filter on who can make an "article." Well, that's not entirely true. You need an email address.

Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
haters gonna hate...but how soon they forget...

When John Calipari took over at Kentucky in 2009, he ran off no fewer than four scholarship players to make room for a monster recruiting class that included Eric Bledsoe, DeMarcus Cousins and John Wall. While there was some hand-wringing about this in the '09 offseason, you didn't hear any Wildcats fans lamenting the decision when the upgraded team finished 35-3, winning the SEC and reaching the Elite Eight.

Reaction Score

When John Calipari took over at Kentucky in 2009, he ran off no fewer than four scholarship players to make room for a monster recruiting class that included Eric Bledsoe, DeMarcus Cousins and John Wall. While there was some hand-wringing about this in the '09 offseason, you didn't hear any Wildcats fans lamenting the decision when the upgraded team finished 35-3, winning the SEC and reaching the Elite Eight.

calipari takes a huge beating around here, is that who you want to legitimize your actions by?

Reaction Score

I think that Winn's piece on the situation is the most fair evluation of what is going on. I have to say that I would rather UConn not have to do this to get Andre, but I admit its worth it to do it and isn't the worst situation for MB in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom