Sorta OT - Doron Sheffer | The Boneyard

Sorta OT - Doron Sheffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I'm traveling in Israel. We have a guide who's a cool guy. Anyway, I asked him if he likes basketball. He said he's a big fan. So of course I asked him if he knew who Henefeld and Sheffer are. He knows Henefeld's career, but he knows the Sheffer family quite well. He talked about Sheffer's successful fight with cancer and how they all called Him the Ice-man. Glad to hear he's doing well. A great Husky.

Reaction Score
Really nice guy. One of my favorite unsung Huskies loved watching him play. Step ahead of his opponent with his mind at all times.

Reaction Score
When I was in the DR over the summer, on the way to the airport to go home the cab driver asked us where we were from, Boston we said and he lit up to start talking about Big Papi. Then I told him I'm more of a basketball fan and asked if he knew of Charlie Villanueva, and he lit up again, said that Charlie liked baseball more but had to go to basketball when he got so tall

Reaction Score
We used to have this inbound play from under our basket, where Doron would run through a screen and get open in the corner. In my mind, he knocks down that three every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom