Sort of OT: Finally put HFD on ignore; what a difference... | The Boneyard

Sort of OT: Finally put HFD on ignore; what a difference...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I do not post a lot, but I have been visiting The Boneyard daily for over 10 years. Tired of his act, last week, I put NickyNewark on Ignore. It was the first time I had ever put anyone on Ignore. Then yesterday I pulled the trigger on HFD. The guy is not an alum, definitely not a fan and has not proclaimed to be a fan of another team, so the only way he could be categorized now is as a troll. Anyways, what a difference it has made. I suggest others do the same. No reason to let a virus such as HFD contaminate the board.

Nonetheless, I must admit I wish there was a way I could still see the recruiting threads.

Reaction Score
Did the same thing a few weeks ago. I know I'm not missing any important information or opinions from his posts or the long arguments that result from them. It made reading/visiting the board a much better experience.

Reaction Score
I really get on board with a bit of what he talks about but sometimes he makes me wanna rip my eyes out.

Reaction Score
I really get on board with a bit of what he talks about but sometimes he makes me wanna rip my eyes out.

More effective:

Kill me.jpg

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
I wonder if enough people start going the ignore route (as I did around two weeks ago), will behavior change? After all, isn't one of HFD's big strategies for 2013 is not to spend any money on UConn athletics in 2013 as a form of boycott?

I'm guessing not.

Reaction Score
Eh, he's making the board difficult to read, but just stop taking him so seriously and you'll be fine. As long as he can take me telling him to go off every now and then, we'll get along just fine.

Reaction Score
I did that a while ago. The problem is too many people care to respond to him. Oh well. At least the stupid, hypocritical temper tantrums are invisible now.

Reaction Score
I find HFD refreshing, out of the box and provocative. Oh one more thing - he's also a little nuts. You'll never know what you're missing if you ignore HFD

Reaction Score
I find HFD refreshing, out of the box and provocative. Oh one more thing - he's also a little nuts. You'll never know what you're missing if you ignore HFD

Yes, having someone bash every aspect of a program and do nothing to help improve it is refreshing.

As refreshing as a duchebag that hasn't been cleaned in 3 months. Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom