Sorry if already posted | The Boneyard

Sorry if already posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie Visiting Top 10 Post Prospect
5 hours ago
Connecticut has the lead in the Crystal Ball for Diamond Stone, and head coachKevin Ollie is in Milwaukee working to secure a commitment per OTRHoopsReport.com.

Wisconsin is the other leader for Stone, 6-10, 246-pounds from Milwaukee (Wisc.) Dominican High School. 247Sports has also received information that Maryland is beginning to move towards the top of Stone's list.

Ranked No. 9 by 247Sports and No. 5 in the 247Sports Composite, Stone is a highly skilled post player.

6_2984222.jpg

In this Bolt

Reaction Score
If we get Stone to commit soon, it could be huge for landing other top prospects.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
If we get Stone to commit soon, it could be huge for landing other top prospects.
It would also be good for my mental health. I'm a little worried that we end up empty handed, not that I'm complaining about Jalen and Enoch.

Reaction Score
CL82 said:
It would also be good for my mental health. I'm a little worried that we end up empty handed, not that I'm complaining about Jalen and Enoch.

We're probably fine as is for the next two years, as long as Purvis and Hamilton don't both jump after one (or Brimah makes a huge leap and leaves after two). A commitment from one of Briscoe/Jones/Clarke would be a great insurance policy against an early departure, but those guys may see Purvis and Hamilton as barriers to playing time. They can't count on those guys leaving.

Stone is a different situation - he would give us a low post scoring weapon we don't have. Even though our front court is crowded, he'd play and make a difference.

But even if our class is just Adams-Enoch, we filled our two biggest needs (replacing Boat and allowing us to spread the floor with a stretch four). We'd just be in the position of rooting for Purvis, Hamilton and Brimah to play well, but not too well this year.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
OP,I don't think there is such a need to worry about duplicate posting. There are always a couple of folks who jump all over that but unless you are starting a thread that is an obvious duplicate, it should not be a worry.
We can always get meds for those that are too anal.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Maryland? Maryland??

That can't be accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics