Sorbet and Turds in the Puunch Bowl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sorbet and Turds in the Puunch Bowl

Reaction Score
They didn’t blow it, the call on the field was a fumble, which it looked like in real time, and there was zero evidence that he still had possession when his knee was down. If the positions were reversed I along with all of us would be livid if they overturned that call with no evidence to support that conclusion. In the end, hold on to the damn ball. “You’re killing me petey!”
His knee was absolutely down, and the announcers kept saying his shoulder wasn’t down before the ball came out. Terrible call, terrible announcers.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This was a classic WTF loss game where we beat ourselves and lose.

Huge credit to the team for being as gritty as possible to pull that W out. Huge win.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
And that was not a good throw on the int. You don’t throw a fastball there; he played poorly throughout and showed us all what the coaches knew.
He completed 60% for 272. Pretty good numbers for QB2.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
They didn’t blow it, the call on the field was a fumble, which it looked like in real time, and there was zero evidence that he still had possession when his knee was down. If the positions were reversed I along with all of us would be livid if they overturned that call with no evidence to support that conclusion. In the end, hold on to the damn ball. “You’re killing me petey!”
love your "Remember the Titans" reference to Petey Jones played by Donald Faison who now doing T-Mobile commercials.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Definitely 15.

Listening to that clip again, it's really awesome how loud the remaining 12k - 15k people were in that stadium! I was jumping in the section aisle going bonkers. Kudos to all that stayed and helped make that moment magical for the team and for each other...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom