Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Shea is happy, I am happy.

1) Love Aliyah's shooting form. Man she looks strong
2) Liv is on top of everything. I think AA easy
3) Paige is confident and athletic and can do everything on the court
4) Nika is a beast. Confident no lookers and going nuts on the sidelines
5) Piath with a nice post pass into Liv
6) Christyn looking like she will hunt shots at the 3 pt line and drive with intensity

(in under 1 minute)

Thinking about Shea Since she works with the guards, she must be pinching herself. The guard play will be extraordinary with real strong and fun personalities to boot.

Last edited:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Male Practice Players are allowed.

1602778122213.png

Picture from a Daniel V Connolly tweet.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I actually NEED to see some UConn hoops ASAP.

Celtics and Sun had good runs, but I'm left with the feeling that there should have been more from them.

I have been watching some replays of past games on Welcome to UConn Husky Games! and that definitely lifts my COVID/election-based dark mood. Many thanks to them for this priceless archive.

This group seems very special and I'm so anxious to see them play. I don't know if the "specialness" will translate to championships, BUT I suspect there's going to be some serious high speed, up and down the court, team hoops on display... FUN!

Reaction Score
Can't wait to seem them in action. I hope things will look that easy when they are in competitive play. Thanks for sharing that little video. A real pleasure to see.

Yeah, reminds me of me on the driving range as opposed to the other me on the tight par 4 1st hole.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If we play games without spectators, I especially like the enthusiasm of our team. The bench will make a lot of noise!

Reaction Score
If we play games without spectators, I especially like the enthusiasm of our team. The bench will make a lot of noise!
I wonder if the games will be played at unusual times if there are no spectators. Instead of waiting for 7 PM to start a game, you could just play the game in the middle of the day that way the visitors can get back home as soon as possible. There is of course the TV angle, but they could still broadcast the game in the normal time slot.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the games will be played at unusual times if there are no spectators. Instead of waiting for 7 PM to start a game, you could just play the game in the middle of the day that way the visitors can get back home as soon as possible. There is of course the TV angle, but they could still broadcast the game in the normal time slot.

Reminds me back before Telstar when the British Open "live" tape would be flown across the Atlantic to be shown here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom