Songs With Rock in the Lyrics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Songs With Rock in the Lyrics

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This is like my all time favorite song. I was going to post the extended version of this.

George McCrae Rock Your Baby Extended Version Remastered (1974) - YouTube (for those who want to listen to the extended version)

KC and the Sunshine Band had 6 #1 songs (and a #2 song) but this may be KC's best work as an artist.
Some consider this the first disco song to hit #1. I read that KC brought in McCrae because he didn't feel his own voice fit the song. That was some good self awareness.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Im really liking the songs TerpWomenFan is posting. I may have to add TWF to my now defunct/closed “favorite poster” list.
TWA you ever been to Hyattsville MD?

Reaction Score
Im really liking the songs TerpWomenFan is posting. I may have to add TWF to my now defunct/closed “favorite poster” list.
TWA you ever been to Hyattsville MD?
Hyattsville is just down the street from College Park. The main place I used to visit in Hyattsville when I was younger was the mall at PG Plaza.

Reaction Score
Hyattsville is just down the street from College Park. The main place I used to visit in Hyattsville when I was younger was the mall at PG Plaza.
Lived in Hyattsville in the late 80s early 90s while station at the old Walter Reed Medical Center in DC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom