Songs With A Color In The Title | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Songs With A Color In The Title

Reaction Score
luv this tune. it feels like the 80s. lol. and then, i saw this.

weird. fun. fun and weird.

As you said "fun and weird." I'm glad I listened and I may even play it again. Thanks.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Color My World (Chicago)

In My White Room. (Cream)

Long Black Veil (Johnny Cash)

Touch of Gray (Dead)

Purple Haze (Hendricks)

Green Eyed Lady ( Sugarloaf)

Blue Ain't Your Color (Keith Urban)

Red Sails in the Sunset (Nat King Cole)

Orange Colored Sky (Nat King Cole)

Little Pink Houses (John C-Mellancamp)

Sweet Georgia Brown (Ben Bernie Band and countless covers)

Yellow Submarine (Beatles)

Turquoise (Joan Baez)

Violet (Hole)

Put the Lime in the Coconut (???) I know. It's not talking about the color. Best I could do.

Being Beige (Smashing Pumpkins)
To each his own, but I think long lists like this kind of take the fun out of it. I could probably list a couple hundred songs with a color in the title, but I think the fun is one or two with links to the song itself. That's my $.02.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
To each his own, but I think long lists like this kind of take the fun out of it. I could probably list a couple hundred songs with a color in the title, but I think the fun is one or two with links to the song itself. That's my $.02.
The ones who post lists with no links are making me work too hard. I am inherently lazy, and want you to do the work if you want the likes!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
The ones who post lists with no links are making me work too hard. I am inherently lazy, and want you to do the work if you want the likes!
Exactly, a lot of the fun of these threads is how seeing one song leads you to remember another. The links are great as many of them I'll click on and listen to.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score

There are a bunch of videos for this song in English and German. On some of them, you can see the singer actually flinch when the explosions are going off. An MTV staple.
On edit: while I don't speak German, I was sure she was saying, "John, I want you. Come take me you American Brute!" in the German version.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom