Songs With A Color In The Title | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Songs With A Color In The Title

Reaction Score

Interesting trivia; Iggy Pop of punk and Stooges fame and Bill Kirchen, lead guitarist for Commander Cody and The Lost Planet Airmen, in addition to a very solid solo career, attended high school together.
Boz Scaggs and Steve Miller went one step further, not only attending the same high school, but played in bands together during those years and continued that on at the same college for awhile.

Reaction Score
Here's a twofer (colors). This was Bing's theme song, and a beautiful love song for the pre-war years. " Where the Blue of the Night Meets the Gold of the Day."

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
The original vocals are better, but a barely recognizable Brie Larsen does a credible job in this version. "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" is a strange movie, but I found it entertaining. It's one of those movies, EVERYBODY is in it.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Got a few more to add to the count for blue. Here's 2, same title, different songs.

Reaction Score
"White Bird" is a 1969 song by San Francisco rock group It's a Beautiful Day, written by Linda LaFlamme (née Neska) and her then husband David LaFlamme. -Wikipedia
Nor sure who they were (Knight Rider - Michael & Stevie (original song)) the video clip is not really what i feel/see in my mind's eye when i hear this song. When i was attending UCSB (1969) this album seemed to be on every other person's turntable (remember those?!) Anyway, this is one of those songs that instantly brings back a decade long ago...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom