Songs About Lying and Deception | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Songs About Lying and Deception

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Can't believe I'm posting this. :oops:

Lips Are Movin' - Meghan Trainor

From this day forward, when I see your Avatar in a thread, I will be reminded of this post! You did it! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

I don't usually join on these, but was surprised this hadn't popped yet on a theme about liars.

Great song by them but I'm not sure if it was one of their bigger hits so people might not be familiar with it. I always crank it up when I hear it- you can hear the rage in the singer's voice and that guitar riff is furious too.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
From this day forward, when I see your Avatar in a thread, I will be reminded of this post! You did it! :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Great song choice. Those guys were from Alabama, and recorded this song in Muscle Shoals, Al. So much amazing music happened there. :)
Yeah. Like most of Sticky Fingers.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Those Pina Colada drinking liars that my pal Meyers told us about got what they deserved. They should stick to whiskey the way God intended us to drink.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Great song choice. Those guys were from Alabama, and recorded this song in Muscle Shoals, Al. So much amazing music happened there. :)
Why thank you, Bama fan. I like how they all get a solo and how the song has a distinct end, not a fade.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
They tried to cheat on each other.
Escape (Pina Cola Song) - Jack Johnson (cover of Ruport Holmes)
This has been popping up on my satellite all the time lately. It's a smile.

Reaction Score
Great song by them but I'm not sure if it was one of their bigger hits so people might not be familiar with it. I always crank it up when I hear it- you can hear the rage in the singer's voice and that guitar riff is furious too.
One of my all time favorite Three Dog Night tunes. Awesome song

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

Great song. I own the Three Dog night in addition to the original by Argent:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
As is my wont in most of these threads, here's Blondie. I swear I don't listen to them all the time, it just seems that they wrote about everything. Plus there's a lot of live stuff on YT and they were a great live band.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
As is my wont in most of these threads, here's Blondie. I swear I don't listen to them all the time, it just seems that they wrote about everything. Plus there's a lot of live stuff on YT and they were a great live band.

Post away my friend. More Blondie is not a bad thing at all. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom