Songs About Lying and Deception | The Boneyard

Songs About Lying and Deception

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
So, it is down to the wire for the Class of 2019 recruiting wars. What tall tales are some coaches (not from Connecticut, of course) telling? What false rumors are being spread? Are potential recruits faking left and going right? Oh, the pressure!

Well, let`s kick back and relax, and listen to our favorite songs about lying and deception.

I`ll start with one from the magical music year of 1965 by The Castaways, appropriately titled "Liar, Liar". You will notice that the video contains a few famous fictional castaways.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
From Seattle, then moved to Austin, TX, and eventually back to Tacoma. She hasn't been performing for several years. I caught her live quite a few times when she was still playing shows around Seattle regularly.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Several of these have been cheatin' songs, which is a kind of lying. Here's the worst excuse ever for cheatin'--she reminded me of you. I doubt that would go over very well if tried in real life. This is also a great country song from a band that really isn't country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom