Sometimes it takes a couple showers to wash off the stink… | The Boneyard

Sometimes it takes a couple showers to wash off the stink…

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Another touchdown would be huge but yeah. At least they're looking competitive so far.

Reaction Score
I thoroughly enjoyed the fight in them! Great to see some enthusiasm and some playmakers! Definitely something to build on.
The first fully watchable loss since Houston 2019.

Awesome effort and great to see the kids hyped up during the game. Easy to root for these guys despite their talent and record.

It's pretty cool that their best game of the season included freshmen who were the team's leaders in passing (Tyler Phommachanh), rushing (Carter) and receiving (Turner).

Reaction Score
This is all I can hope for at this point.

Team playing hard and engaged with both offense and defense looking better..

I would love for us to win this game but IM already satisfied with what is going on with this program post Edsall.

UConn!
I think we aren't going to be bad...I wonder if anyone will make fun of us this week - like the bottom 10 people...2 lousy points...the stats were close...seems like it was a good game...my friend had his computer and I was watching the Iowa State Baylor game at times...they lost by 2...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
We were honestly a healthy Travis Jones away from winning. In the fourth quarter, our D-Line without their best player just wore down a little. And even still... we were 3 yards away from overtime anyways.

I'm proud of the heart these guys showed today. And I'm proud of the heart shown by the few but passionate UConn faithful that came today. We made ourselves heard. And so did the players.

Husky Pride

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Yes UConn needed the big man today to help stem the tide of running inside as they did in the fourth quarter.

Hoping Bell is okay but it didn't look good

Best game in a couple of years overall

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The ECU and Houston games came down to the wire but this felt better. We lost this one in the first half when Tyler Phommachanh slid early on 3rd down and when he and Carter missed on the long ball. But when you play a freshman, those things are bound to happen. What that freshman also did was drive us for a touchdown with less than 2 minutes on the clock. He looks cool as a cucumber in the pocket and appears to have some great upside.

The whole team competed, we got 2 picks and for a long while held their running game down. Very excited for next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom