Something to think about | The Boneyard

Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
There are two types of people in the world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't and theyre both right.

I look as this UConn team develops and the confidence and trust in themselves and each player trusting and confident in each other is very apparent. I can see it every time they smile. Smiling keeps you loose. Smiling keeps you relaxed and not tighten up. It allows confidence to flow and most importantly its contagious. Unfortunately so is a negative attitude. When you watch the next couple of games watch the expressions on each players face and you will see who should win the game.

Early in the season there were comments that if you dont get them this season you wont get them. Well Im not sure opponents are as confident now as they were preseason. One thing we dont have to worry about. Geno will not let up on his team. He will drill them and never let them think that are that good until game time.

Reaction Score
He won't let them think they are good until at least January... maybe February!

Thought the energy was great yesterday. If they can keep it rolling thru the next month, UConn basketball to be fun to watch. Before the season started I would of been surprised if they went undefeated thru end of the December... now, I'm not sure I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom