Something to put a smile on your face on this Monday | The Boneyard

Something to put a smile on your face on this Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This might have been posted before here, I don't know. But start the clip at around the 11:25 mark and just zoom in on Brimah. For some reason, this doesn't get put in the same discussion as the Jimmy V 1983 celebration, but it will probably be the best 13 second sequence of your day (the whole video is also worth watching).

Reaction Score
This might have been posted before here, I don't know. But start the clip at around the 11:25 mark and just zoom in on Brimah. For some reason, this doesn't get put in the same discussion as the Jimmy V 1983 celebration, but it will probably be the best 13 second sequence of your day (the whole video is also worth watching).

Brimah's celebration was well noted.

Reaction Score
wish he'd go after a rebound with the same enthusiasm

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
wish he'd go after a rebound with the same enthusiasm

Way to go... we made it 3 replies into a Brimah thread before someone had to be an @ and talk about him.

I would have thought, after seeing our team severely struggle to play defense without him, that the haters would shut the hell up... but I guess that hasn't happened. Unreal.

Reaction Score
Lighten up. If you read my posts I've been on of his biggest supporters.
But it only took 4 posts to start the name calling.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Lighten up. If you read my posts I've been on of his biggest supporters.
But it only took 4 posts to start the name calling.

Well if it was a 'joke', it wasn't funny... it's an exhaustive argument.
Sarcasm isn't detectable via message boards unless you are like Mau and put one of these after your post > :rolleyes:;):eek:

Reaction Score
Sarcasm isn't detectable via message boards unless you are like Mau and put one of these after your post > :rolleyes:;):eek:

It wasn't really sarcasm either. I really like Brimah but I would love to see more ferociousness when rebounding.

Reaction Score
Way to go... we made it 3 replies into a Brimah thread before someone had to be an @ and talk about him.

I would have thought, after seeing our team severely struggle to play defense without him, that the haters would shut the hell up... but I guess that hasn't happened. Unreal.

We struggled with 14 points 9 rebounds out of the replacements and we had 9 blocks.

But yeah this thread shouldn't be going this way I agree.;)

Reaction Score

But clearly I am a very sarcastic person so usually not required anyway right 916? LOL

Already had the ;) before I saw this one. You are spot on my friend.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Is he your child? Chill out

Reaction Score
Brimah's celebration was well noted.

The fall, though? The fall is the best part. It looks like he's flaunting his jersey to the crowd (given it was behind the UK bench, I'm hoping these are Kentucky fans) when the court monster takes him right out. This would make for one of the all-time best gifs.

(It's possible that Omar nudged him off balance, but I prefer to think that Brimah went down by himself).

Reaction Score
Thank you for this. Gave me a reason to re-watch the UConn - MSU elite eight game at the garden. Unreal. Goosebumps watching half the time. Crazy Husky crowd. I don't know if any game I ever attend will top that one.

Reaction Score
False - watching people fail in their attempts to malign Brimah in random places always brings a smile to my face.

One guy said he wished AB would go after a rebound with the same enthusiasm (obviously exaggerating with some sarcasm) and the other throws out the facts, we still had 14 pts, 9 rebounds from the big spot and people did their job - 9 blocks a s a team. So people are doing their job and adding AB again will make us deeper, and this somehow is "maligning"? Ok:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom