CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
wbLjvc.gif

Let's beat Temple.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Temple is no joke. They have been on a losing streak but played Memphis and Cincy to close losses recently...against Cincy they didn't have Cummings, perhaps their best player. They has a distinct size and strength advantage over UConn (I know, who doesn't?).
UConn will need to be on their toes. They are doomed, DOOMED for sure!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Considering we did not play our best game against Lville- I feel pretty good. If DD stepped up or the refs did not have their heads up their ass all game we would have been right in the mix at the end.

Reaction Score
Wasn't that against VT?

Yep, looks like Ben Gordon vs VA Tech (with Emeka & Denham Brown trailing him). Good times.

I think we'll be OK vs Temple. That 'Ville loss and KO's ejection can't be sitting well with the team.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Temple is no joke. They have been on a losing streak but played Memphis and Cincy to close losses recently...against Cincy they didn't have Cummings, perhaps their best player. They has a distinct size and strength advantage over UConn (I know, who doesn't?).
UConn will need to be on their toes. They are doomed, DOOMED for sure!

Strangely, I know nothing of Temple this year. Any idea on their RPI? Just looked at the record, which doesn't impress. However, they beat Georgia, and lost to Texas by 1 in OT. Yet Kent St., Towson, Texas Southern and Rutgers beat them, along with both USF and UCF. So they play the good teams close, and lose to bad teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom