Something Special about UCONN | The Boneyard

Something Special about UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
It is amazing how often magic has followed our team. The shot in 1990. Two championships that were unexpected (one totally unexpected), at least a half dozen lifelong memories from MSG and now this tournament. It may be a lesser stage but Boat's dagger and last night's rising from the dead continue the saga that, no matter what, you can't ignore UCONN in March.

We are lucky!

Reaction Score
It is amazing how often magic has followed our team. The shot in 1990. Two championships that were unexpected (one totally unexpected), at least a half dozen lifelong memories from MSG and now this tournament. It may be a lesser stage but Boat's dagger and last night's rising from the dead continue the saga that, no matter what, you can't ignore UCONN in March.

We are lucky!
Agree. It's just really sad how brutally it's going to come to an end today.

I mean, it's going to be really embarrassing for Boat and KO.

Reaction Score
That team was great but did RutgersAl do a guest gig for the "song". Oy

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I'm not trying to start a riot, but as a Yankee fan, I always felt they would always pull something out. The ghosts of the old stadium would come out and Micky, Thurman, Reggie. Jeter, O' Neil, Tino or Mo would do something. I admit that legacy is on hold right now and not trying to start a debate with Sox fans.
Our Huskies have that feel about. Out of the jaws of death to victory. And even though I know they will definitely lose today, it sure has been impressive!

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Larry Brown is a class act...

"(Boatright) deserves something pretty special to happen to him," Mustangs coach Larry Brown said. "I'm just thankful we're there and I don't wish anything bad on anybody else."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom