Something Nice For A Change | The Boneyard

Something Nice For A Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Like many of us, I am a sentimentalist at heart - or at least hope I am. Those of us with kids certainly know what I mean, but so do the rest of us too. I have a friend who works with horses and psychological change in humans. She is talented with them, obviously, but she believes horses look deeply into people in a flash and recognize our troubles with sympathy and compassion.

Even if that take is bogus, who cares, it is such a wholesome notion. Anyway, I keep up with her on facebook and today she produced this..........I thought you all might enjoy seeing something Transcendant just to realign with what is good in this world. Here's the rap:

"A deaf-mute girl on a horse that she has ridden for only THREE weeks!!, not to mention the song she picked out to dedicate to her deceased father! Listen to the announcer's voice crack! The horse she is riding is not even hers; she is training it for a client and has had it only 20 days at the time of the ride shown here. Note that she rides without a saddle or halter and bit and (obviously) without voice commands. She is using the method used by North American Indians. When you think your voice can't be heard I want each of you to watch this Video. She has no voice. She cannot hear. Yet she has persevered and achieved!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom