Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-rutgers has been very quiet
-in typical fashion lville and mike brey have both been very loud
-cic to let md in this year?
-the rumors around the md fee are that they will pay close to full or full but md can leave early. this then trumps the acc fee heolding up becuase md paid to leave early. basicalyy they pay a fee of 25 instead of 50 then a another 20 type deal to leave early. acc thinks it saves face, md knows they just opned the floodgates and are willing to pay thanks to future b10 $ and ua $.
-cincy made noise then went quiet
-usf/ucf media seem to be very awkard. they hate whats happening and can't wait for a cusa type league to be there home and things to just settle. as if they know this will happen quick instead of drag out like it has been the last couple years
-marsh and tulsa ad's talking
-ad meeting is dallas? why dallas? keeping uh and smu on board vs the mwc?
-warde will not be at it, what about the cincy or temple ad's? i imagine until a acc slot opens for temple down the line they would enjoy the mac more unless florida/texas recruiting is that important to them. udel may influence them a bit. temple scares me why they are so quiet, maybe they know something about the acc also.
-why is JB the easiest guy to read when he speaks?
-sdsu and bsu to the mwc, byu on the fence. utep in #begharder mode
-uconn very quiet like cincy. why?
-speaking of udel, mac written all over the ads face.
-mike brey can't shut up, has to give 2 cents on everything.
-c7 all of a sudeen to add 5 and start next fall. fox high bid right away to mess with espn.
-msg and brooklyn have both gone quiet compared to months ago when there were open talks about what could happen to bball tneys.

why all this all of a sudden? there has to be a big move/shift coming. why is everyone all of a sudden speeding things up or just talking to talk. literally everyone is either doing something, talking about nothing or going into hiding. the c7 adding teams from years out to this week. lville going to acc this fall. md exit fee almost done. hell the wvu exit fee took a few months considering that situation. the mwc and everything else. everything within the past 7ish days got extremely sped up and several questionable things are going on.

the question is why is all of this happening?

kitty, thoughts? i think a big move is coming. no clue what it is, but its a game changer.

Reaction Score
-rutgers has been very quiet
-in typical fashion lville and mike brey have both been very loud
-cic to let md in this year?
-the rumors around the md fee are that they will pay close to full or full but md can leave early. this then trumps the acc fee heolding up becuase md paid to leave early. basicalyy they pay a fee of 25 instead of 50 then a another 20 type deal to leave early. acc thinks it saves face, md knows they just opned the floodgates and are willing to pay thanks to future b10 $ and ua $.
-cincy made noise then went quiet
-usf/ucf media seem to be very awkard. they hate whats happening and can't wait for a cusa type league to be there home and things to just settle. as if they know this will happen quick instead of drag out like it has been the last couple years
-marsh and tulsa ad's talking
-ad meeting is dallas? why dallas? keeping uh and smu on board vs the mwc?
-warde will not be at it, what about the cincy or temple ad's? i imagine until a acc slot opens for temple down the line they would enjoy the mac more unless florida/texas recruiting is that important to them. udel may influence them a bit. temple scares me why they are so quiet, maybe they know something about the acc also.
-why is JB the easiest guy to read when he speaks?
-sdsu and bsu to the mwc, byu on the fence. utep in #begharder mode
-uconn very quiet like cincy. why?
-speaking of udel, mac written all over the ads face.
-mike brey can't shut up, has to give 2 cents on everything.
-c7 all of a sudeen to add 5 and start next fall. fox high bid right away to mess with espn.
-msg and brooklyn have both gone quiet compared to months ago when there were open talks about what could happen to bball tneys.

why all this all of a sudden? there has to be a big move/shift coming. why is everyone all of a sudden speeding things up or just talking to talk. literally everyone is either doing something, talking about nothing or going into hiding. the c7 adding teams from years out to this week. lville going to acc this fall. md exit fee almost done. hell the wvu exit fee took a few months considering that situation. the mwc and everything else. everything within the past 7ish days got extremely sped up and several questionable things are going on.

the question is why is all of this happening?

kitty, thoughts? i think a big move is coming. no clue what it is, but its a game changer.

You actually wrote "why is everything happening" when part of your "everything" is, by your own terms, nothing happening.

O.K.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think what Dan was trying to say was that the volume of nothing has become so massive that it can no longer be ignored.

When you have so much nothing, you start to have something.

Also, three rights make a left.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Of course "a B1G move is coming". UNC plus 1 or 3 to B1G. Inevitable. And certainly a game changer. Just a matter of time....

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
How do you have an unofficial guest?

"Are you a guest?"

"Yes."

"Official or unofficial?"

"Unofficial."

"(sneer) Well, zen, you must have ze chicken. No beef for you! NO BEEF!"

Reaction Score
That's no nugget! One of his nuts slipped out of his daisy dukes as he was typing.

I don't take him seriously, but I check his tweets, what's that say about me? I"m phucked up behind this CR shi-t.

Reaction Score
He who shall not be named says:

MH3@
Is 18 the new 14?

MH3@
And just like that there's a nugget! Secret Meeting tonight up north? 4 special unofficial guests?

If we want to be big time, someone here needs to be tracking the tail numbers of the UConn jets.

Reaction Score
How do you have an unofficial guest?

"Are you a guest?"

"Yes."

"Official or unofficial?"

"Unofficial."

"(sneer) Well, zen, you must have ze chicken. No beef for you! NO BEEF!"

Joking aside (and disbelief aside as well), it's just the tweeter's semantic way of saying "people who are confirmed to be present but who either can't or won't be identified". In other words, "off the record" guests.

Reaction Score
Not sure about a big move soon, but I sure had a big movement today. Not sure why I always go back to Taco Bell.
maybe i need to visit Taco Bell. I've been having trouble lately with regularity.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Rutgers quiet? Like Terps? Does that mean they leave early too?
.....down to 5 at Rent now ... Is Ansonia available?

Reaction Score
i have a great idea for a sitcom...
it could be a show about nothing.

never mind, probably wouldnt work...

Reaction Score
I agree with Dan. Everything has been "quiet". My question is this: is this good or bad for UConn? Every other surprising announcement has crushed UConn, ie. Pitt/Cuse and Rut/Md

Reaction Score
I think what Dan was trying to say was that the volume of nothing has become so massive that it can no longer be ignored.

When you have so much nothing, you start to have something.

Also, three rights make a left.

Of course a whole lot of nothing is something. How else do you explain the (real) number line?

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if it qualifies as a known unknown or an unknown known but something is up.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if it qualifies as a known unknown or an unknown known but something is up.

I got up this morning.

This gets me up.

angelina-jolie-sexy-strawberry.jpg

Reaction Score
What do you want Rutgers to say, Dan? Of course they've gone quiet, they've hit the end game of realignment for them. There's nothing for them to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom