Something else to tick off Muffet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Mechelle Voepel's paragraph finished with something that really clicked to me:

'Ultimately, this is a great Notre Dame team meeting a greater UConn team.'

McGraw has had some excellent teams and only one ring. Who is usually standing in her way? UConn. While I'm not a fan of her recent talk & actions, I might get fed up with always being UConn's second banana too.

Reaction Score
I've been wondering who ESPN will pick as the player to spotlight. ND either Loyd or McBride, probably the latter. Before the tournament it would have been Stewie. Now KML has stepped up. And it's Stef's last game and the offense runs through her.

Probably Stewie, given all her awards, but another Husky could just as easily end up being the star of the show.

Reaction Score
I've been wondering who ESPN will pick as the player to spotlight. ND either Loyd or McBride, probably the latter. Before the tournament it would have been Stewie. Now KML has stepped up. And it's Stef's last game and the offense runs through her.

Probably Stewie, given all her awards, but another Husky could just as easily end up being the star of the show.
It will be Bria. She needs 19 points for 2000 and I think she'll get them.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
It's pretty simple for Muffet. Get 5 double digit scores on the floor like Uconn. 2 ain't gonna get it done!

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Samanthabrown3 said:

Don't forget Moriah and Kiah was a game changer, too

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
McGraw has had some excellent teams and only one ring. Who is usually standing in her way? UConn. While I'm not a fan of her recent talk & actions, I might get fed up with always being UConn's second banana too.
You'd think she'd be use to it by now! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits