Someone we're all forgetting ... | The Boneyard

Someone we're all forgetting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
My GF's mojo is off the charts. I posed a question yesterday, mojo related. It didn't seem to matter, truthfully.

We started dating roughly Fall of this last year, but were friends before. She didn't know a ton about my athletic allegiances. During college FB season, I am a die-hard FSU fan from my childhood. When we started hanging out, we'd watch the games. Of course we all know how that ended, in the Heisman/undefeated/championship trifecta (first since '99). We watched that game in the same room, same spots, and same manner as this UConn title run...

She knew my favorite sport was basketball, specifically college to watch, and my team was the Huskies. I started gradually talking about everything UConn. She bought us tickets for UConn/Memphis at the XL Center, my first time at a home game (I'm from out of town), and we went to campus, Gampel, etc.

We've watched every game of the tournament together, with no one else around. We appeased the mojo gods in all of the normal ways as well. Maybe the time isn't right to take any of the credit away from Bazz, Boat, Ollie, etc. But I'm telling you, there is something magic going on with her. I think she may have had more to do with this run than she's given credit for. If the Bills win the Super Bowl this year, I'll know something weird is going on (cue the jokes, lol)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom