Someone forgot to tell LAZ parking | The Boneyard

Someone forgot to tell LAZ parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
About the new, more relaxed parking rules in the Blue lot. The park where you want rule not being executed well.

Reaction Score
About the new, more relaxed parking rules in the Blue lot. The park where you want rule not being executed well.

Thought that was for the first hour only?

2:00 p.m., Season Ticket Holder Early Access to Parking Lots/Tailgating
Season ticket holders may enter the stadium an hour before lots open to the public. Please follow your normal parking entry instructions printed on the back of your season parking pass. Only season parking pass holders enjoy this benefit so please display your parking pass when you enter the stadium. Blue and Grey lot pass holders will be able to park in designated lots and allow for space around their tailgate area for other fans. Please keep all traffic areas clear as stadium staff will be backfilling lots when gates open to the public.

3:00 p.m., Parking Lots/Tailgating Open to Public
Parking lots are now open to the public. Get in early and get the grill going! For the full list of tailgating policies, please CLICK HERE. Don’t forget to use #UConnTailgate and #UConnNation all season long when posting pictures of your game day setup.

Reaction Score
Thought that was for the first hour only?

2:00 p.m., Season Ticket Holder Early Access to Parking Lots/Tailgating
Season ticket holders may enter the stadium an hour before lots open to the public. Please follow your normal parking entry instructions printed on the back of your season parking pass. Only season parking pass holders enjoy this benefit so please display your parking pass when you enter the stadium. Blue and Grey lot pass holders will be able to park in designated lots and allow for space around their tailgate area for other fans. Please keep all traffic areas clear as stadium staff will be backfilling lots when gates open to the public.

3:00 p.m., Parking Lots/Tailgating Open to Public
Parking lots are now open to the public. Get in early and get the grill going! For the full list of tailgating policies, please CLICK HERE. Don’t forget to use #UConnTailgate and #UConnNation all season long when posting pictures of your game day setup.
Weren't allowed to park where we wanted. Gave us a hard time for tent positioning. First world problem I grant you but expected it to be easier

Reaction Score
Tweet this to Benedict's/Football program's account. They seem to be responsive to fan experience stuff.

Reaction Score
In the Gray lot, they directed the cars to park too close to each other. We could barely open the doors on our SUV without hitting the car next to us.

Reaction Score
We entered at 3:10. I asked the attendant directing traffic at the Blue Lot entrance if we could still park where we wanted. He Said YES. We parked along side the wooden fence midway up from Gate C. A supervisor in a golf cart came over as we were setting up our gear & wanted us to move initially until we told him that we did ask first. He was accommodating & said that he would speak to that first attendant. Very polite.

Reaction Score
In well over a decade now, parking lot staff at Rentschler have been less than spectacular. Its clearly a systemic problem. I don't get upset anymore. I pretty much do as I please, unless its a state cop giving the orders.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My God...that 1 mile slog from the Rent to the far Red lot. Sweet Jesus! Year 1 it was like we parked in the shadow of the place. In 2019 we'll be shuttled in from Middletown.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I can't give Laz a penny. I despise them.

Whoever set up the plan for the red lots seems to be actively giving people a reason to stay home.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
They have one exit now. No more Rte 2 exit. Brutal.

Ah. That explains why it took us longer to get out of the lot after the game. Not good. Will give people another excuse to leave the game early.

Reaction Score
Ah. That explains why it took us longer to get out of the lot after the game. Not good. Will give people another excuse to leave the game early.

Let's not give LAZ all the blame. Hardly anywhere near a sell out and traffic into the game was backed up well onto 84 about 6:15. Finally got up to the. Traffic light only to sit there about 8 minutes while two local police with the control stood there catching up on the wife and kids. . Then to get to the Gray lot, had to wait again while a whole string of cars came out from Cabellas. In my 12 years have never seen so many cars exiting. Then , yes, Laz, seemed to be thoroughly confused as to where we should go. Hopefully all just opening night jitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom