Someone Commit already! | The Boneyard

Someone Commit already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
The waiting game sucks! Just hoping for Atleast one more top 50 kid.

Reaction Score
not sure what you're expecting w/o visits, kids are tied up with the summer evaluation period, once that is over with and they start finalizing their visits we'll have a clearer picture of things. Plus the majority of the guys we're recruiting have said they're deciding in the fall anyway.

Reaction Score
Right now is the calm before the storm. I believe we could have somewhere around 5 or 6 official visits by the end of August including Hamilton's.

Reaction Score
I agree that it's easy to be impatient this time of year but with each passing day, our soon to be practice facility gets one day closer to completion and looks that much more attractive to our recruits. Add in more NBA and current players arriving on campus and you have a perfect receuiting storm. I wouldn't be surprised if we got two more kids by the end of August.

Reaction Score
Right now is the calm before the storm. I believe we could have somewhere around 5 or 6 official visits by the end of August including Hamilton's.
Daniel already took his official

Reaction Score

Can you specify who exactly will be visiting by the end of August? Just curious. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I mean, I know Perkins will be visiting in August but I don't know who the other 5 are...Abu? Terrell? To name a couple?

Reaction Score
I mean, I know Perkins will be visiting in August but I don't know who the other 5 are...Abu? Terrell? To name a couple?

Probably Devin Robinson, Jordan McLaughlin, Kelly Oubre. Those are the only three I can think of because in the past they have said they want to visit UConn.

Edit: And Malachi Richardson, too.

Reaction Score
Probably Devin Robinson, Jordan McLaughlin, Kelly Oubre. Those are the only three I can think of because in the past they have said they want to visit UConn.

I have sort of given up on Oubre but if he visits in August I think we got a really good chance! After a true PG, I would take him over anybody. Extremely versatile and can play multiple positions like Dham.

Reaction Score
I did mean that the 5-6 included Hamilton's official earlier this summer. I would say we get visits from some combo of Abu, Oubre, Perkins, Robinson, Terrell, McLaughlin, and Chatman. Most likely not all of them and there may be others. Depends on when they take their visits and want to decide. I also saw Malachi Richardson mentioned. His visit will be an unofficial.

Reaction Score
If its any consolation, 2015 SG Malachi Richardson just said "it would be a privilege to play at Uconn" via twitter, and will visit soon. Oubre is probably not committing, (I say Kansas), but were in good shape with some top 2015 guards.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
not sure what you're expecting w/o visits, kids are tied up with the summer evaluation period, once that is over with and they start finalizing their visits we'll have a clearer picture of things. Plus the majority of the guys we're recruiting have said they're deciding in the fall anyway.

I know this just cant wait

Reaction Score
I think we get visits in august from Oubre, Perkins, McLaughlin, Chatman and Richardson. Abu has already taken several unofficials to Uconn so I doubt he'd take his official during the busiest time of year as far as recruits visiting. If we got Abu, one of Perkins/McLaughlin/Joseph and then someone versatile like Devin Robinson/Kameron Chatman/Terrier Larrier I would be very happy

Reaction Score
Abu and Terrell might have been on campus enough already, sometimes local guys don't need to take officials but ya never know

Reaction Score
Abu and Terrell might have been on campus enough already, sometimes local guys don't need to take officials but ya never know
That's the disadvantage of hometown recruits. They see UConn so many times every time they go it's now nothing special. Then they go to another school and get blown away by what they have.

Reaction Score
Yes, the dead of summer sucks but we are getting closer.

It's Summer Go to the beach, play a round of golf, hang at the pool, lot's of free outdoor music, crack open a sacred.

Reaction Score
I truly hope Josh Perkins commits... I know Kentucky's on his final list, and others, along with us, but, ultimately, KO's presence sways him our way. Call it a gut feeling. I feel once he visits we'll see a repeat of what happened with DHam (trying to stay away from the DHam thing but it makes so much sense - I think Darvin Ham had the same nickname.. we gotta find something else for Daniel Hamilton.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom