Somebody Mentioned New Uniforms | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Somebody Mentioned New Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NOT entirely true. Randy deleted the names on the back for 2-3 seasons to get his point across about team unity & doing things on the field his way. Then he relented & had the names back on the jerseys the final few seasons of his previous regime.
Whatever works to get us back on track names/no names....whatever it takes.

Reaction Score
NOT entirely true. Randy deleted the names on the back for 2-3 seasons to get his point across about team unity & doing things on the field his way. Then he relented & had the names back on the jerseys the final few seasons of his previous regime.

Edsall never re-instated the names on the jerseys ... PP did that very early on in his tenure. Re-watch some UCONN BCS game highlights ... names were not on those jerseys.

Reaction Score
The names were reinstated so people could know which player is which. (They weren't exactly household names.) Team unity goes a lot farther than names on the unis.

Reaction Score
We gonna be the newest Under Armor School??? Randy's daughter is working for them after all....

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
We gonna be the newest Under Armor School??? Randy's daughter is working for them after all....

No thanks. Randy was the head coach at Maryland...of course his daughter works for Under Armor.

C

Chief00

Are you sure of that? I sat behind a woman who use to complain about it every game - it seems to the very end. But it was 6 years ago so maybe I am wrong?

C

Chief00

Edsall never re-instated the names on the jerseys ... PP did that very early on in his tenure. Re-watch some UCONN BCS game highlights ... names were not on those jerseys.
Just read - yeah that's what I thought.

Reaction Score
IMO, theres no point in this all red logo. You lose any and all definition. From afar even ten feet away, you'd have no idea what it is or was. I could barely even tell viewing it on my lap top...on my lap.

Low resolution of the pictures doesn't help, but valid point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom