Some UConn Providence Highlights | The Boneyard

Some UConn Providence Highlights

Reaction Score
Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to make and post this video. I do not have CBSSN so missed this game. I am sure that others will enjoy this wonderfully edited video.
Glad you enjoyed it @warbler13, and thanks for the flowers. However, while I am guilty of posting the video, I can not, in ANY WAY, be held responsible for making or creating it.

Although, properly tapping all of the necessary keystrokes on my computer to ensure that it showed up here on the BY did take considerable effort on my part. :D :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Stay or leave - always a Husky

Attachments

• D and J.jpeg
    D and J.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 116
Reaction Score
I’m not certain if it was mentioned in the Providence broadcast or not, but Meghan Huerter of Providence is Kevin Huerter’s(Atlanta Hawks) sister. That family really has basketball pedigree. Their father Tom played against Greg Koubek in high school before Greg went to Duke. Kevin’s brother Tom was very good, too and played at Siena, as did their dad. Meghan’s sister Jillian is a senior and is mulling offers from Lafayette, Siena and UAlbany. This is the first family in Capitol Region history in Albany where every family player made the local network’s all-star basketball team. Quite impressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom