Some thoughts on Today | The Boneyard

Some thoughts on Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Texas may come out like a lion, so don't be surprised. If they don't don't be surprised either. This UConn team provides intimidation and devas ting defense that destroys you mentally. All this talk about height is silly, because you still have to score. You still need a go to player. You still need to find a way to stop UConn.

UConn has to many weapons, to much quickness and to much defense. Our guards will drive Texas crazy and our passing will allow us to score inside. Texas will need to take care of the ball. Although Texas has a lot of height we've handled South Carolina and Duke both teams with good height. Height doesn't scare me but good ball handling guards do and UConn has'em. UConn can pack it in much like they did against SC and force Texas to shoot the trey which they don't do at a high percentage. Texas game is more of an inside game and with UConn packing it in and focusing on the passing lanes Texas will face huge problems.

This game could be over early if Texas comes out slow. I expect a battle underneath and UConn to apply a lot of pressure in the passing lanes.

UConn 86 Texas 54

Reaction Score
Outside shooting and speed trumps height...we got both and will win big....this is a game where KML and Mo will be the difference makers

Reaction Score
Texas may come out like a lion, so don't be surprised. If they don't don't be surprised either. This UConn team provides intimidation and devas ting defense that destroys you mentally. All this talk about height is silly, because you still have to score. You still need a go to player. You still need to find a way to stop UConn.

UConn has to many weapons, to much quickness and to much defense. Our guards will drive Texas crazy and our passing will allow us to score inside. Texas will need to take care of the ball. Although Texas has a lot of height we've handled South Carolina and Duke both teams with good height. Height doesn't scare me but good ball handling guards do and UConn has'em. UConn can pack it in much like they did against SC and force Texas to shoot the trey which they don't do at a high percentage. Texas game is more of an inside game and with UConn packing it in and focusing on the passing lanes Texas will face huge problems.

This game could be over early if Texas comes out slow. I expect a battle underneath and UConn to apply a lot of pressure in the passing lanes.

UConn 86 Texas 54

Tonyc- - - - Right on as usual! I think, though TX has height they're slower, especially Kelsey Lang! She plays really hard, great attitude but will not be able to keep up the UCONN pace! UCONN will wear TX down and win by 25 to 30 points!

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Wow Tony - most of your predictions correct except for UConn's point total.

Reaction Score
When Kiah Stokes came in the game in the first half, Uconn was up 5 points.
When she went out with one minute left in the first half Uconn was up 26 points.
She had a big impact on the Texas team. She even had the 6'7" Stafford commit
an up and down because she was in her face. She played really well and
really impacted the game. Nice job.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
TonyC would you kindly pick my next lottery ticket for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom