Some Things I Would Like to Vent About | The Boneyard

Some Things I Would Like to Vent About

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. The whole herd of people in our row that decided not to show up until the 3 minute mark in the first half. F all 12 of you.

2. That ugly 40 something old lady wearing rubber pants. RUBBER PANTS. She looked like a mutated Doris Burke. And she ate some concrete walking up the steps. I lol'd.

3. The refs.

4. People finding their seats while the game is going. Yeah, don't worry about it. I don't care at all that you guys are deliberating for 5 minutes while the game is going on, I paid to watch you guys not the game obviously.

5. The refs.

6. Our ability to actually defend the three point line.

7. The refs.

8. Tyler Olander/Wolfy/Giffey.

9. The refs.

10. The shot that DeAndre Daniels almost threw into the first row of seats on the other side of the court.

F

fortebleedsblue

Defending the 3? How about defending a simple layup... A team with our size and athleticism shouldn't be yelling 'OLE!!' as opponents fly in for uncontested/ small hand slap layups for and 1's. These bigs need someone who can teach them how to gain a presence in the paint.

PS Drummond ... You're a monster ... WTF are you doing taking fade away jumpers (which your like 1 for 20 on) when you can't hit a simple uncontested free throw? Man up and dunk that ... Draw the foul at the very least...please!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
AD, never shoot another jump shot again

the refs were a complete joke

George, bring some energy, the kids might feed off of you

Donato is either a cheating scumbag or he's totally incompetent

Boat, why?

why do players think they can get to the NBA lying on their back? K's innovation

fans that are quite when the team wins but can't wait to be as when their favorite team loses

Lamb, shoot the ball

can't wait to the likes of Donato (and Cahill) never ref again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member