Some take away, and some looking forward | The Boneyard

Some take away, and some looking forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First off, I am not real big on moral victories. I have though witnessed some things this last week that makes me excited for the future.

1) Daniels is poised to become an absolute stud. If he stays focused, and works this offseason, watch out. He has the makings to be very good.

2) We may have found our big man of the next couple years (excluding an unlikely commit for Ofakor). Nolan appears to have some good upside and down low skill. Another offseason in the weight room will do wonders. I look for him to start next year.

3). Boatright isn't ready to be the man, yet. He showed that today. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. He works best with another threat on the court and he can float without the ball at times. This may be good for the program too. Another couple years of the Boatshow would help transition to the next class do guys.

Couple the above with Bazz sticking around for 1 more year and what could set up for a couple good recruiting classes in the near term,the sky is the limit.

While this season has been disappointing because of no post season, I think it has proven to be a success. Lets hope for a strong finish and a short off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom