Some really interesting games with interesting results... | The Boneyard

Some really interesting games with interesting results...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I know ODU is a shadow of their former self, but Seton Hall b eat them by about 10 today. very nice win for them.

SJU beating Tonya's Temple team 59-53. not a good sign for Tonya. Temple led at the half but got beaten soundly in the 2nd half.

Maryland scores 112 against UC Bakersfield, but let's them score 85. Defense is alive and well in College Park (sarcasm)...

Snookie seems to have reverted back to their old ways, at least for today as RU is barely beating ASU 49-47 with about 2 minutes left.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Ugly game for Rutgers to be sure. But it was the second end to a back to back, lots of tired legs.
As well as so many fouls called on Rutgers. Helping ASU to stay in the game.

However 6-0 is 6-0.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ugly game for Rutgers to be sure. But it was the second end to a back to back, lots of tired legs.
As well as so many fouls called on Rutgers. Helping ASU to stay in the game.

However 6-0 is 6-0.
Can't argue with that! they all can't be pretty...

Reaction Score
Agree that all games in a season cannot/will not be pretty! Reading comments of Geno and CDsr re last night's game would put our game in the ugly category:eek: I was happy to see everyone getting to play and the play of Stokes in particular,excites me re her future. I know a game like this can have one question,what it means re anyone's skills,but I really do see promise in this kid. She has <IMHO> some raw talent that we can be excited about. I am looking forward to her development;)

Reaction Score
I know ODU is a shadow of their former self, but Seton Hall b eat them by about 10 today. very nice win for them.

SJU beating Tonya's Temple team 59-53. not a good sign for Tonya. Temple led at the half but got beaten soundly in the 2nd half.

Maryland scores 112 against UC Bakersfield, but let's them score 85. Defense is alive and well in College Park (sarcasm)...

Snookie seems to have reverted back to their old ways, at least for today as RU is barely beating ASU 49-47 with about 2 minutes left.

Cal State Bakersfield is averaging 87 points per game.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Cal State Bakersfield is averaging 87 points per game.
lol. so? CS Bakersfield lost to Pacific 96-73. that's right - the same Pacific team we beat 112-53. i realize it's not apples to apples comparison, but i'm gonna go out on a limb and say CS Bakersfield is NOT a good team.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Cal State Northridge, who were 4-24 last year just beat W. VA 48-47 in a tournament at CS Northridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom