Some quotes from Jalen | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Some quotes from Jalen

Reaction Score
With AG likely done for season I'm guessing, I wonder if Jalen might try to give it a go on Thursday in Memphis? I would think they would only let him play if he was close to 100%, maybe if he gets a few minutes under his belt on Sunday. Whatever they think is best for him at this point, otherwise we'll ride CV & Carlton as far as they'll take us.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
With AG likely done for season I'm guessing, I wonder if Jalen might try to give it a go on Thursday in Memphis? I would think they would only let him play if he was close to 100%, maybe if he gets a few minutes under his belt on Sunday. Whatever they think is best for him at this point, otherwise we'll ride CV & Carlton as far as they'll take us.

I'd think it's less likely he'd give it a go, tbh. I doubt he's close to 100% either. He'd be practicing, with probably no restrictions, if so.

Reaction Score
KEA= killer
Kemba= killer
Bazz= killer
Boat = killer
Jalen just not that kind of kid. Wish him well , but I’ll be very surprised if he makes an nba roster Very.
If we are going to be brutally honest about UConn guards boat shouldn't be in the same group as the above.

Reaction Score
Why does this board try to rewrite history all the time? Is it lack of knowledge by new young fans? If you have watched this program over the last 30 years you know exactly where this kid stands.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom