Some new names on UConn's updated roster... | The Boneyard

Some new names on UConn's updated roster...

Reaction Score
The New Haven Register Blogs: Ramblings from The Runway: Some new names on UConn's updated roster

>>Names of the players previously reported to be joining UConn in the fall are on there - Kyle Buss, , Kevin Mensah, Zavier Scott and Santana Sterling are on there. But there are four new names to report as well freshman receiver Jerrell Chaney, freshman punter Luke Magliozzi, freshman defensive back Ben Pryor and junior defensive lineman Carlton Steer.<<

Posted 2017 Roster
The New Haven Register Blogs: Ramblings from The Runway: Some new names on UConn's updated roster

>>Names of the players previously reported to be joining UConn in the fall are on there - Kyle Buss, , Kevin Mensah, Zavier Scott and Santana Sterling are on there. But there are four new names to report as well freshman receiver Jerrell Chaney, freshman punter Luke Magliozzi, freshman defensive back Ben Pryor and junior defensive lineman Carlton Steer.<<

Posted 2017 Roster

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Any background on Steer.

6'3" 260lbs. Seems like he would slot as a DE on 3-3-5.

Reaction Score
Punter from Australia? Taking a page out of Les Miles's book. I like it.

Reminds me of this for some reason:
020.jpg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Interesting to put Pryor on defense considering how many DBs we have coming in this year and now next year. He looks Robbie Frey like in the highlight reel for the RB position and I would think we need more bodies at RB anyway.

Reaction Score
The roster listed Kyle Buss as a Freshmen.... can someone help me here. ?
If he is a transfer in from Robert Morris, I thought he had to sit a year and would be listed
as a Sophmore , NO??? How many years does he have left?

Reaction Score
The roster listed Kyle Buss as a Freshmen.... can someone help me here. ?
If he is a transfer in from Robert Morris, I thought he had to sit a year and would be listed
as a Sophmore , NO??? How many years does he have left?

I think the roster is wrong @ this point. There are a few things on there that needs cleaning up.

Reaction Score
Unless he's running against some really slow dudes in those clips, Chaney has some serious breakaway speed and length to boot! Certainly a welcome addition. Welcome aboard Jerrell!

Reaction Score
IIRC, we had a punter from Australia when we first moved to the Rent. I want to say Coles but I'm not sure (and it was just a punter).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom