Some KO Quotes from Borges | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some KO Quotes from Borges

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I can't recall a UConn roster where only one player will be dry come blow out time. Every player is a Div 1 baller!

Ollie certainly has a lot to work with this season, and I hate to predict but 30 wins is not far fetched, though there are a lot of "if"s.

2015-16%2BUConn%2Broster.jpg
we might struggle with some OOC games (maryland, maybe atlantis) but IMO there is no reason why we shouldnt win the conference, win the conference tourney, and make a deep deep run come march and april

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Love seeing Shonn from Euclid, Ohio. Euclid was one of my favorite Greek scientists/thinkers. Awesome.

C

Chief00

The key will be who can score the ball - that separates making a difference from having depth. Quite frankly, there are a lot of guys who can supply depth but very few who are difference makers.

So who are the guys this year - who will score the ball? Hamilton and Purvis but both will have to improve their shooting % and shot selection.
Gibbs will be consistent and Adams may really become a difference maker as the season progresses - Enoch is actually a guy who is an offensive threat as a big. Miller can pick up garbage points.
But let's withhold judgement until I can further evaluate the newcomers. Who will Gibbs and Adams have confidence in? Will Brimah be able to play with both passion and discretion? Will Enoch make Facey be more productive with his minutes? There are many questions to answer before I would pencil in 30 wins - but we do have some pieces to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky
Top Bottom