Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This is what I want to see when it is all said and done for Hurley to UConn
usa-today-9111175.0.jpg

Reaction Score
Guess I picked the wrong week to quit sniffin' glue. View attachment 29835
who is taking a shot every time this quote or a GIF or an image of it is shared? THIS is why you just gotta read every last stupid stinking useless post on this thread.

I'm starting to think that redditors girlfriends friend who lives with him's best friend's coworker is in fact in the Hurley family. See you guys Friday morning (aka tonight at 4am when my 5 month old wakes me up)

Reaction Score
Where is throat boy ?
Where is throat boy ?
Where is chief?
Where is chief?
Can’t we have an answer ?
Can’t we have an answer?
Yes or no?
Yes or no?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Have any recommendation for a good bourbon as gift for someone who normally drinks Woodford reserve

That one would be if you cna find it. Elijah Craig in general is rather oak forward, as is woodford. Elijah Craig is better though. Maybe a store pick EC bottle.

Power6ix

Drop Football
Reaction Score
so just hear me out,,,

I think we should hire the NBA on TNT studio crew as our coaching staff.

Start with Shaq as our head coach, apart from his vast wealth of NBA experience and knowledge, he will help us tap in to a level of recruits we haven’t seen in years, starting off first and foremost with his son Shareef, a 4 Star PF. It would also be fantastic to watch him coach against Penny Hardaway twice a year...

Kenny the Jet Smith will take over coaching our guards. He adds another great resource of knowledge that can only help our current and future guards.

Sir Charles Barkley would also be a great addition to the staff. Who else would we want to coach up our undersized bigs than the Round Mound of Rebound himself? Nobody. Him along with Shaq would bring back the days of feared UConn bigs almost overnight.

Ernie Johnson can run the team’s social media presence which has been in a decline, and be the teams liaison to the rumors on the boneyard.

It may sound crazy, but if you want this program to be back in the public eye, and for UConn to appeal to top tier recruits, there's no better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom