Some good Lamb stuff on nba.com | The Boneyard

Some good Lamb stuff on nba.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
The Rockets rookie class is looking nice. I wouldn't be shocked if they signed Machado to a 1 year deal giving them a rookie at every position. They might even try to keep Zoran Dragic (Goran's brother), though they don't have much roster space.

Not a bad core of players to add to Parsons (23) and Lin (23). They probably still need a legit center, as Donatas is probably better suited as a PF.

Unique set of players also with White and Jones being tweeners but oddly I think they can work as backups to Montiejunas and Parsons at the 3 and 4. I'm not a fan of the Morris brother they have or of Patterson but they are serviceable.

Not a huge fan of Kevin Martin, but hopefully he will be gone soon, at the very least he allows Lamb to come off the bench and get acclimated to the NBA for now.

If they could get Dwight/Bynum next year in free agency, they could be a tough team. (Potential 2013-2014 roster, current ages)

PG: Lin (23), Machado (22), FA or Draft Pick
SG: Lamb (20), FA or Draft Pick
SF: Parsons (23), White (21), Morris (22)
PF: Montiejunas (21), Jones (20)
C: Howard(26) or Bynum (24), Patterson (23)

I'm not even sure why they would bother trading for either Howard or Bynum when both are free agents next year and they will likely have a ton of cap space.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The Rockets rookie class is looking nice. I wouldn't be shocked if they signed Machado to a 1 year deal giving them a rookie at every position. They might even try to keep Zoran Dragic (Goran's brother), though they don't have much roster space.

Not a bad core of players to add to Parsons (23) and Lin (23). They probably still need a legit center, as Donatas is probably better suited as a PF.

Unique set of players also with White and Jones being tweeners but oddly I think they can work as backups to Montiejunas and Parsons at the 3 and 4. I'm not a fan of the Morris brother they have or of Patterson but they are serviceable.

Not a huge fan of Kevin Martin, but hopefully he will be gone soon, at the very least he allows Lamb to come off the bench and get acclimated to the NBA for now.

If they could get Dwight/Bynum next year in free agency, they could be a tough team. (Potential 2013-2014 roster, current ages)

PG: Lin (23), Machado (22), FA or Draft Pick
SG: Lamb (20), FA or Draft Pick
SF: Parsons (23), White (21), Morris (22)
PF: Montiejunas (21), Jones (20)
C: Howard(26) or Bynum (24), Patterson (23)

I'm not even sure why they would bother trading for either Howard or Bynum when both are free agents next year and they will likely have a ton of cap space.
I'm liking that. Just a solid big man and pg who's pass first and pushes the tempo and they'll be good for now

Reaction Score
Jeremy Lamb is lighting up the summer league. Real NBA is different, but Jeremy Lamb has a ton of upside. It could be pretty exciting to see Jeremy Lamb in Houston playing with Dwight Howard and Jeremy Lin.

Reaction Score
One thing that amazed me about how NBA GMs perceived Lamb was that Lamb proved himself in international play. Didn't he lead the national team in some FIBA competition last year?

Reaction Score
Jeremy Lamb is lighting up the summer league. Real NBA is different, but Jeremy Lamb has a ton of upside. It could be pretty exciting to see Jeremy Lamb in Houston playing with Dwight Howard and Jeremy Lin.
with the way he has played i'm sure the magic will want lamb in any howard trade.

Reaction Score
He was either the leading scorer or second leading scorer on the U-19 team (Doug McDermott of Creighton was close). Lamb had 35 in an OT win over Lithuania where he was pretty much unguardable and won the game at the buzzer. He closed out with a rough night in the last game (2-15 or so) with the winning bucket, but overall he looked the part of a top-notch scorer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I think Royce White will surprise some people, and could be a keeper. He may be small but he could turn into a 'fan's' player type. Houston has something to build on with the youngsters. Jeremy's game is NBA suited (i.e. spread floor).

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He was either the leading scorer or second leading scorer on the U-19 team (Doug McDermott of Creighton was close). Lamb had 35 in an OT win over Lithuania where he was pretty much unguardable and won the game at the buzzer. He closed out with a rough night in the last game (2-15 or so) with the winning bucket, but overall he looked the part of a top-notch scorer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Yes, I believe he was the leading scorer on the FIBA team. His highlights:

Reaction Score
I think Royce White will surprise some people, and could be a keeper. He may be small but he could turn into a 'fan's' player type. Houston has something to build on with the youngsters. Jeremy's game is NBA suited (i.e. spread floor).

If I'd had higher expectations for last year's team in the tournament, I'd be having recurring nightmares about Royce White going coast-to-coast and flushing one in Drummond's grill.

That guy can flat-out ball. I hope he finds a niche somewhere, since his game is very tweener-y.

Reaction Score
If I'd had higher expectations for last year's team in the tournament, I'd be having recurring nightmares about Royce White going coast-to-coast and flushing one in Drummond's grill.

That guy can flat-out ball. I hope he finds a niche somewhere, since his game is very tweener-y.

You know who White reminds me of though? A poor man's Anthony Mason, only trimmer and much less thuggish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom