Some ESPN Talking Head’s 2023 Bracketology | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some ESPN Talking Head’s 2023 Bracketology

Reaction Score
We don't even need a #1 seed for Albany -- if we're a top 3 seed, they'll give it to us. It sure isn't going to Syracuse.
I know. But a 1 seed in Albany and the East Regional is the best outcome. Albany and then somewhere else is good, a lower seed and MSG is better.

Reaction Score
I never understand comments like this. Everyone here knows it doesn't mean anything. It's called having fun. Lighten up, enjoy the ride.
If you get your jollies speculating over which #15 seed we might be playing and where, god bless you. Live it up. Me, I'm just focused on us winning and let everything else take care of itself. That bracket will change 100 times between now and March, it couldn't be less relevant. But you enjoy.

Reaction Score
If you get your jollies speculating over which #15 seed we might be playing and where, god bless you. Live it up. Me, I'm just focused on us winning and let everything else take care of itself. That bracket will change 100 times between now and March, it couldn't be less relevant. But you enjoy.
Believe Ray et co were having fun before you came along to tell them to enjoy. Nothing saying you need to open this thread nor comment on them speculating...just to tell them to keep having fun. AKA you added nothing to this thread except to argue over something you dont care much about.

No disrespect from here - as someone said above, we're all just enjoying the ride, even if it's in our own different ways.

Reaction Score

You're not on the team. The fact that you're focused on winning is a hilarious statement. You - like the rest of us - have no impact on the games.

Reaction Score
It's now up to -4.5.

I still don't understand the "ESPN Analytics". It seems to be wrong a lot.
Their analytics seem to be moving poll where the numbers constantly are changing to fit daily narratives…wonder where they learned that technique…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom